• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need really big host php no ad

thq

i've written php codes to open music online (video , audio ) , sources code ... and now i want to have a big host to hoast my site.
Can you help me ?
thanks.

Define "big", like how much space and transfer will you need? My big is 50-100mb, but i know some people consider that small. Any other information would also be helpful.

big enought to upload media files and sources code , images .
100mb id too small , maybe about 1Gb or more .
I searched for a long time but did not find any host .
Can you help me ?
php , no ad is good.
Thank you for your interested.

Oh wow, a gb, I consider that huge. It is also something you are not going to get in a free host, sorry man.

:coolmusic You should try out scapehost.com, not free but they have alot of space. I am not sure about the details with hosting music but they host my site and I like them.

Legally owned or someone elses music?

1Gig - no chance for free with no ad's, you'd have to spend time advertising for the host let alone just carry a banner/ad

With that storage requirement the transfer will/may/won't be huge select an option - hosts pay for that and if there is nothing in return there is no reason to host you so I'd look at paid and work out what you really need.

Originally posted by thq
big enought to upload media files and sources code , images .
100mb id too small , maybe about 1Gb or more .
I searched for a long time but did not find any host .
Can you help me ?
php , no ad is good.
Thank you for your interested.

i can help you, msn:jack@xiaobing.net

Back