• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need phpproxy help

addar800

i have set up a phpproxy site and i want to know if there are any tutorials on how to make youtube videos avalable and posting comments on myspace if its possible to do

can anyone give me a link?

yeah but that uses loads of bandwith

does anyone know how to modify the phpproxy script

Last edited:
yeah but that uses loads of bandwith

does anyone know how to modify the phpproxy script
I may have the wrong understanding on what you want, Could you Dot point the things you want modding so its easy to understand?

Last edited:
if you use phpproy5 you will see you cant post comments, watch videos on youtube, or use sites the need javascript, all i need is either a link to a site which can help me fix this problem or someone i could pay to fix this problem

Best bet is to use something like the new:
http://www.glype.com

For one, it is actually under active development. Second of all, it allows for caching and saving tons of bandwidth. We use a very highly modified version for some of our proxy customers and with 12 proxies on one box, the load is never above 0.08 :p

Excellent platform to start from...Just my 2 cents.

Back