• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Paid Hosting, looking at prices...

AMC

serial slacker
NLC
Ok Guys,
Myself and a partner are setting up a comprehensive tutorial and online resource site, for web designers, graphics designers, administrators looking for scripts, and freelance designers, of course its main aim is to provide comprehesive tutorials in all areas of web design, for varying skill levels, from newbie to webmaster.

It will have a forum
A Dowload script, (so people can download scripts)
A 6 page website
a news script
A script called Tutorial create ( kinda like media wiki for tutorials)

Please note, while all of the above will be free, through ads and reselling this site will be for prophit purposes.

I have one detail that i would like to stress though, whoever offers, i would like them to be able to assure me that they have been around for at least a year. Im sorry, and im sure there are plenty of hosts who have been around for less than that who are very good, but i have had enough of going from host to host.

My budget is, varied, but i would at least need say 2gb of space and 10-15 gb of bandwidth. This would need to come with the option to upgrade, as i dont know how big this site will get.

I ought to add, that while i am not sure if it will be, This site could forseably be a resource hog, if this becomes an imposition on you as a host, then we will of course upgrade to a vps or budget dedi, but i would like and offerers to be able to assure me hosting till febuary or march of next year.

So to sum up I would like:

Space - 2Gb
Monthly B/W - 10-15GB

Control Panel - cPanel ( with fantastico)
Features - i think we will need at least 10 (15 if possible)
Uptime: at least 99%

And for those of you who didnt get that, we will be selling and re-distributing script packages however only with the lisence owners express ( maybe even written) permission to do so.

As for prices i will see them as they come =)

Regards,:wave:

ServerDeals.net can offer you 2GB space with 20GB bandwith for only $1/mo. You will have to PM me if you want this offer because it is not on our site. We offer easy upgrading to any of our regular plans from here, and there is NO contract between us! You just pay monthly, and then if you wish to leave, we cancel the rest of your payments, with no fees or penalties. Paypal is Accepted.

All Of Our Plans Include:
- Cpanel
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- Fantastico
- High Quality Support
- Many Pre-Installed CGI-Scripts

Ok Guys,

I have one detail that i would like to stress though, whoever offers, i would like them to be able to assure me that they have been around for at least a year. Im sorry, and im sure there are plenty of hosts who have been around for less than that who are very good, but i have had enough of going from host to host.

ServerDeals.net can offer you 2GB space with 20GB bandwith for only $1/mo. You will have to PM me if you want this offer because it is not on our site. We offer easy upgrading to any of our regular plans from here, and there is NO contract between us! You just pay monthly, and then if you wish to leave, we cancel the rest of your payments, with no fees or penalties. Paypal is Accepted.

All Of Our Plans Include:
- Cpanel
- Unlimited Email accounts
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- Fantastico
- High Quality Support
- Many Pre-Installed CGI-Scripts

Registry Data
ICANN Registrar: NETFIRMS, INC.
Created: 06-Dec-2006
Expires: 06-Dec-2007
Registrar Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK
Whois Server: whois.netfirms.com
Name Server: NS2.SERVERDEALS.NET

The request is you have been around longer than a year =) :)

Yeah guys, Thanks for the interest, and i wish you much success, who knows? we may host with you someday. But Just at the moment i cant afford to be jumping along with new hosts. =) :)

We like to provide you following low cost reseller plans And Web Hosting Plans.

Web Hosting

*5 GB Storage Space
*50 GB Bandwidth
*1 Domains
*Unlimited Subdomains
*Unlimited Mailing Lists
*Unlimited MySQL Databases
*CPanel/

Monthly: $4.95/month
http://www.thewebcity.com

[FREE Setup]
www.Thewebcity.Com
Money back Guarantee
Cpanel/WHM
24/7/365 Support

Last edited:
Hello, Divinity Host.net has been up for at least 1 year. (We renewed our domain this year.)

Price: $6.00 per month
No Setup Fees!
Storage: 2000mb
Bandwidth: 50gb
Features Each: unmetered
Cpanel 10
Fantasico
99% Uptime
30 Day Money Back

PM/Contact me if your interested.

Divinity Host.net

Contact us today with your questions

VALUE VIRTUAL

Disk space 2000MB
Bandwidth 50GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
Money back guarentee
Price $4.95 per month, FREE Setup

Standard configuration with all products:

+ 14 day money back guarantee
+ cPanel Pro
+ Fantastico, RVSkin, Multi-Language
+ Excellent worldwide connections
+ Advanced spam protection
+ 7 Step fully functional sitebuilder

--------------------------------------

Duport Online ( http://www.duportonline.com )

Quality Web Host Service Guaranteed.

"Duport Online a leader in shared and reseller hosting"

Hello There,

We would be glad to provide you with high quality hosting & support. I represent Hostaga Internet Solutions LLC, which is the rebranded CaTs-Hosting.com (in business almost two years not).

Our entry level shared plan is well above your request in resources @ 5000MB Space / 250GB Bandwidth. What we can do, is give you a coupon for 60% off the the life of the plan and drop the resources to 2000MB Space / 100GB Bandwidth for 60% of the price $18.64/6 Months (as compared to $46.62.)

If you have any questions or would like the custom coupon for this plan, drop us a line at sales@hostaga.com.

Good luck with your search.

Best Regards,

Steven C.

Hello AMChost,

iiPanel.NET would like to present to you the following shared hosting package (iiYoung) which you can also find at our site:

------------------------------------
iiYoung Shared Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 3000MB = 3GB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 45,000MB = 45GB
+ Price: $5.95/mo | PayPal or Credit Card payment Method |
+ Professional hosting solutions since April 2005
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ Hosted on Powerful INTEL Dual Xeon Servers
+ Unlimited Domains/Sub-Domains Addons
+ cPanel, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days money back guarantee
+ Very High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ You will be hosted on HIGHLY efficent and light speed and reliable servers
+ 2-Days Trial is Available for you to try our services

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide 24/7/365 Ticket system support.

(You can request a test account to test our services first and if you are interested we will be more than happy to have you as a valuable customer to join our many other satisfied customers).

Many Thanks, :)

eUKhost would like to offer you Monthly Basic plan

Disk Space - 1GB
Bandwidth - 20GB
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico
Unlimited Domains to host
Unlimited Addon/Subdomains
Unlimited POP3/SMTP Mailboxes
24x7 Live chat, E-mail and Phone Support
99.95% Uptime Guarantee
Price - £6.99/Month

You can upgrade to a higher plan whenever the need arises. We have been in the business since the year 2002.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Thanks

Hi,

We are a REAL company and run our OWN servers in our OWN Racks on our OWN network.

We've been in operation since 2002.

We can provide you everything you ask for $4.99 per month. This is a realistic price for a realistic service.

Please contact sales@real-hosts.com for more information.

Hey,

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you our Starter or Basic Plan which fits your needs perfectly! We have been online for more than a year and you can view some reviews and stats at http://www.webhostingstuff.com/company/DigitalWorldHost.html. All our planes come with cPanel, 14 day money back as well as 99.9% uptime guarantee. Use the coupon code "weremember" to get 15% off for life as well as a free TLD!

Starter
1500 MB Space
10,240 MB Bandwidth
3 Hosted Domains
25 FTP, Email Accounts, 25 mySQL Databases, 25 SubDomains and Parked Domains
BUY NOW for only $2.93 USD/month (after 15% off for life)

Basic
3000 MB Space
30,720 MB Bandwidth
5 Hosted Domains
50 FTP, Email Accounts, 50 mySQL Databases, 50 SubDomains and Parked Domains
BUY NOW for only $4.63 USD/month (after 15% off for life)

Visit www.digitalworldhost.com to order or for more information. Also feel free to contact us at sales@digitalworldhost.com for more information or contact me personally at any time!

Thanks and best regards,

Tang

is anyone reading he wants a host that's been arround for more than a year, no more than 3 days

Back