• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Paid Hosting :D

Harmony said:
Hello,
I took each offer into consideration, I marked some companies down for future projects. Thanks for the replies/pms
Will try out to help you down in your future projects.

Good Luck!

AvailNetworks said:
Harmony if you are looking for other sites and projects in the future take our name down. We are expanding into the hsphere control panel and will be supporting Windows, linux, coldfusion, all in a clustered environment. We can handle anything you might have or want to have with this new solution

Thanks,
Reed
admin @ availnetworks.net
Thanks for the offer, a little bit too expensive..

-500 MB WebSpace, -20,480 MB Transfer,
- CGI, PHP
- Unlimited Emails
- Cpanel
- $2.00 Monthly

-1024 MB WebSpace, -30,720 MB Transfer
- CGI, PHP
- Unlimited Emails
-Cpanel
- $4.00 Monthly
-3048 MB WebSpace, -40,960 MB Transfer
- CGI, PHP
- Unlimited Emails
-Cpanel
- $6.00 Monthly

http://midwesthosting.net

Harmony said:
Im still looking for hosting for another domain.
For now, I need only 100mb and under $1.50 per month

Would it not be easier to have all your domains under one account? Are you aware of add-on domains with your current host? These should be available and will allow you to host more than one domain under your account.

Yes I know that.
I have several reasons why though. One is that the site I currently have, Im planning to sell soon. And I pretty much realized that I need a smaller offer and a host with better communication etc. etc.

I have been trying to add a domain on the account but its been a few days and I still have problems but I can't really reach my host that much. I tried email, live support, forum and finally they signed on aim.

I can't offer you anything within those prices, but I can guarantee a far superior service or your money back.

PREMIER VIRTUAL

Disk space 1000MB
Bandwidth 30GB
Multiple Domain Hosting
cPanel control panel
14 Day Money Back
Price $3.45 per month, FREE Setup

Use coupon for discount:
For information see this thread

Terms and conditions apply

Plus:

+ Fantastico
+ Excellent worldwide connections
+ Advanced spam protection
+ 7 step fully functional sitebuilder

Harmony said:

That's going to be difficult to get unless you use a kiddie host, the transaction fees will cancel out any profit a host will make. If you want to pay 6 months or a year up front, then we could offer you something for that price.

Harmony said:

I can offer you our Bronze 2 Plan, due to the fees though we can’t sell this on a monthly basis but if you are okay with a quarterly payment cycle its perfect:

100MB Space
1GB Data Transfer
CPanel 10 & Fantastico De Luxe 2.8
$5/Quarter
No Setup Fee
PayPal, E-Gold, CC

The plan can be found here:
https://bizarre-host.com/shared/plans.php

We are celebrating three years in business this month so you can feel confident that we won’t disappear!

Try Permanent Fixture Mega Hosting.

STANDARD HOSTING:
500 Megabytes Disk space, 1 Ftp Account, 3 Email, 5 MySQL, 3 Sub-domain and 500 MB of Bandwidth
One-time payment of $10.00

PROFESSIONAL HOSTING:
1 Gigabyte Disk space, 3 Ftp Account, 7 Email, 10 MySQL, 5 Sub-domains and 1 GB of Bandwidth
One-time payment of $18.00

ENTERPRISE HOSTING:
1.5 Gigabyte Disk space,10 Ftp Account, 15 Email, 15 MySQL, 10 Sub-domains and 1.2 GB of Bandwidth
One-time payment of $25.00

All Payment are made through a secure PayPal accounts.
You can all so make the One-time payment in billing increments of every 1 ,3 or 6 months. Whatever is convenient for you.
Register HERE and then follow the hosting link on the menu bar and sign up for the package you want.

Back