• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need more input.

Mekhu

Hey guys.

I posted this about 3 weeks ago, and guess what? NOTHING NEW SINCE :) I would like some input though. I only got about 2 reviews last time...

www.presage-designs.com/New/

No links work or anything... let me know your thoughts on the design...

thanks,
Mekhu

The design looks pretty good, except the font is too small. It's also very professional. Since none of the links work or anything, it's hard to rate your website. Therefore, you'll get a low score.

Overall: 30%

Why are you asking for a review again when you didn't heed any comments from the previous thread.

You say you didn't change anything and I see you didn't. :devious2:

Well, I didn't heed any comments from the last time because I've been busy with school for the past 3 weeks. Was just trying to get myself 2 weeks ahead of everyone else, and now I have time to work on my site...

If you've already posted on the subject, then don't post this time...

Mekhu

The design is good maybe the text box is a liitle to dark, but I think there is to much text on the first page. I have read only the first paragraph. So think over to cut the text and make it bigger. The whole textcan be put in a 'About us' or 'our mission' section.

I love it! Only suggestion I could make is to try slowing down the animation to the right, if not getting rid of the animation altogether.

I give it a 9.9!

That is an excellent design and I hope you get all the links up and working. From what I see now I will give you a:

9.5 out of 10

Maybe it's just me, but the flashing thing on the right seems to distract people from the main content.

Originally posted by Phrozen
Maybe it's just me, but the flashing thing on the right seems to distract people from the main content.

I think so too... Mabe if it would just stop! ;)

lol, yeah lots of bad feedback on my super duper flasher boxes :) I am going to try and incorporate it into the menu somehow.

Thanks for all the feedback guys. Gonna start work on it right now!

--- EDIT ---

I've updated the page with a new menu (not much changed), and I removed the flashing right image. Instead of taking the entire right image right out of the design it is now used to tell the user what section they are in. You can test this by clicking the main links... the submenu links do not work yet.

www.presage-designs.com/New/

Thanks

--- END EDIT ---

Last edited:
Back