• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need list of ip bans

so, I need a LARGE list of ips to ban.
I'm sick of scammers, fishers and other people abusing catch-free
I need a big list that includes lots and lots of proxies.
Also a list of known fishers/scammers/ect
If someone would mind pointing me in the right direction it would be appreciated hugely.
Thanks.

Just ban like all of Asia.

You could always use a blacklist like ummm Spews or whatever the hell its called.

thanks, i'll google blacklists:)
proxies, I need a list, it won't stop scammers as they'll use home proxies, it does stop normal people abusing my 1 signup per ip though.

also proxy's change there ip's also. it doesn't take long for someone using your free hosting services to set up one and once they get booted moving to the next free host.

Daniel said:
Just ban like all of Asia.

:shame:
Kid its time to stop wetting in pants.
Welcome to real world.
How about banning your country, half of the abusers/ spammers will be gone instantly ?
Wakeup to reality before opening mouth and if you have some help to offer, great, otherwise don't spam unnecessarily.

needlehost, i see no point in maintaining such elite lists.
Spammers or abusers are smarter and will not stick to their IP or use original IP to conduct their activities.
Problem is evenif you have such strong a list, you will literally wipe out many genuine people along with it, as scammers/abusers would have conducted their activity and now be using diff. proxy/IP.
So, your purpose defeated.
Better is to be watchful and have a list on case to case basis and for those who are really a threat. Otherwise observation and ignorance is best policy. Moreover genuine spammers are not bothered abt you, they spam/scam and find new target.
Regarding servers and hackers, well if your server is running latest security patches and is montiored, you reduce chances, but you never wipe out a possibility, as you never know. Having backup at a location diff. from current server always helps, so evenif server hacked and thrashed, you have backup to stand again.

Last edited:
Nishant, you really need to chill out and read a bit more carefully. You seem to get upset very easy.

Jan said:
Nishant, you really need to chill out and read a bit more carefully. You seem to get upset very easy.

Its okay with me, if countries and related can be kept out of such matters.

Back