• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need input on colour palettes

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Greetings all,

Needing some input from a wider perspective than my own. I've got an agency doing some work at the moment and they've come back with three colour (or colour for our American friends) palettes, but I'm struggling to decide which works best. Firstly, here they are:

kv4u46

I'm kinda torn between the purple and blue palettes - the green just doesn't do it for me. What's your views?

Green or blue. The purple one looks flat and bland, whereas the others seem to have better definition as being 3D objects.

I'll go with the blue as it also has shades of purple and covers both blue and purple. Also the purple (second) looks quite bland.

Green or blue. The purple one looks flat and bland, whereas the others seem to have better definition as being 3D objects.
TOtally agreed, for some reason it does appear to be that exact way to the eyes. I'm also curious if you made a decision since this post :)

Thanks for all your feedbacks. If anyone wants to see what the blue choice produced, PM me and I'll send you the URL :)

/thread

Back