• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need hostng with unlimited space

freesites.ws offers 15mb and now you want unlimited? Which is impossible cause theres no such thing. And you want it free which is impossible again. And you want a domain as well which is possible but wont happen.

I think you should rethink your post :)

At least sound like you are intellegent and say "unmetered" And tell me what the hell do you need all that space for.

Bios said:
freesites.ws offers 15mb and now you want unlimited? Which is impossible cause theres no such thing. And you want it free which is impossible again. And you want a domain as well which is possible but wont happen.

I think you should rethink your post :)

it can be a subdomain too

Why don't you give us some info, like: What is your site about? What kind of files will you be using? How big will they be & how many will there be?

Yea i have noticed that people are greedy with free hosting. I just started a free host and i will require people to describe what they will use it for before i give them an account.

Back