• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting

uzoom

Need a hosting that able to handle large mailing list of 1000. Got my own script to generate and send out the email to opt-in subscribers. Must send out all emails within 3 hours. Any recommendation??? :confused4

I dont know i asked cause people get accounts spam and get the hosting company blacklisted. Is that wrong to ask ? if they gonaa spam or not ? But even so i would never get a honest reply anyways right?

The Hosting Industry is not only Saturated, but it's Paranoid as well. UZoom... choose one of the plans at http://primitivehosting.com ...sign up even if it's the Starter Plan (though it may not fit your needs space wise) and I'll personally modify the mailing list structure.

-James Tylee

No you probably wont, then again the people who like to take part in those activities wouldn't post on a public forum asking for hosting. They probably have there few favourite hosts which there spamming buddies also use.

Havok-Host Plans​

Custom Plan:

5GB Of Space
20GB Bandwith
----------------------------
Control Panel- Yes, cPanel.
Fantastico- Yes, free of charge.
RvSkin
cPanel Pro
Add-on domains- Unlimited
Sub-domains- Unlimited
Web based email- Yes
Pop3/IMAP Accounts- Unlimited :)
Server Side Include- Yes
Backup/Restore- Yes
Web Logs and Reports- Yes
FTP Accounts- Unlimited
Frontpage 2002- Yes
Perl, CGI- Yes
PHP 4.2.1- Yes
MySql Databases- Unlimited
phpMyAdmin- Yes
Directory Protection- Yes
Mailing List- Yes
FTP Log Analyzer- Yes
SMPT Server- Yes

Cost: $3.99 Monthly. $45 yearly with free domain.

Contact Us:
Email- sales@havok-host.com
MSN- sales@havok-host.com
AIM- Dannyxx5

What do people think about us?

Ross- This host is great setup fast great prices great plans very reliable and fantastico no setup fee a++

Jia-Yes,I think that your hosting is very fast,really.

Yuhanhome- I'm using the hosting,now,very good

SvenMotz- Yea, your hosting.. it ownz

Hey hottweelz, thanks for explaining for me. :biggrin2: There is some kind of mis-understanding. I need to send out emails to 1000 users, not to create 1000 email accounts.

I forgot to tell you my website is http://www.myfreepost.com. Also you can email me webmaster at myfreepost.com to check if I am the owner. You can try the subscribing program I have done.

I just restarted the mailing list. I used to have a list in the year 2001 and my list grew over a thousand subscribers (I only have one list then). I stopped when the list grew too big for the server to send at once.

Now I have 10 lists. The list are growing and I am encountering the same problem again. Since it is a lottery website, the result needs to be sent out within 3 hours or else it is useless. The result will be generated by a php program and that's why many mailing services are not suitable for me because everything has to be manually done.

If I want to spam, then I need more than 1000 emails, right? :confused4 But I do agree that you should be careful of spammers.

I will consider all your suggestion and I will get in touch with the appropriate webmaster. Thank you, webmasters for all your help.

Have you considered a VPS? 1000 emails is quite a lot for a shared hosting provider, but with a VPS the provider cannot limit the amount of emails you send out. :)

Hi there, we may have a good webhosting site for you to look at especially the Dev hosting plan with only $7/month. It has something that you need such as:
- Disk Space around 1.5 gig
- Bandwidth around 30 gig
- Domain name (sub or multiple domain name)
- MSSQL and MySQL database
- Unlimited POP3/SMTP
- 24/7 Technical Support
- 99.9% uptime guarantee

Furthermore, we provide FREE installation of DotNetNuke, Sharepoint, PHPBB Forum and any ASP.NET Community Portal Kit. Please visit: www.seekdotnet.com dev hosting plan for more information.

Regards,

Harry
www.seekdotnet.com

Back