• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting

jodaman1

10> FTP accounts 24/7
MySQL - 10> Databases
PHP 4
Perl 5
CGI
20> E-mail Accounts
200M> Space
10Gig> Monthly Transfer
Domain registration 15$< a year
99%> Uptime garunteed
Webstats & Control Panel
E-mail aliases

Under 10$ USD

dont need bs about it :)

Originally posted by jodaman1
10> FTP accounts 24/7
MySQL - 10> Databases
PHP 4
Perl 5
CGI
20> E-mail Accounts
200M> Space
10Gig> Monthly Transfer
Domain registration 15$< a year
99%> Uptime garunteed
Webstats & Control Panel
E-mail aliases

Under 10$ USD

dont need bs about it :)
http://aletia.com Recommended.

hmmmmm
www.alwayswebhosting.com seems very good
but seems unprofessional and is lacking in some features...
and the user must rely on the host and mail the support team every 2 hours to keep the site up :(

yet it is the best deal there :D

I suggest you look at XEOS Digital Development.

We offer, for $7.95 per month, or only $71.95 per year (3 months free), in our Standard Package, as follows:

300MB Space
10GB Trasfer
PHP
mySQL (Only 2 Standard, but more can be arranged at minimal or no cost)
JSP
CGI, Perl
30 POP3 Accounts
30 FTP User Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Webalizer Stats
24/7 Technical Support - forums, AIM, MSN, ICQ, email
99.8% Guarenteed Uptime

Domain names are available from us for $14.95/year, or you can go to a third party ($8.95 from www.GoDaddy.com).

Please visit: http://www.xeosdd.net/hosting.php?view=packages for more details.

Any questions, direct them to myself (richard@xeosdd.net) or support@xeosdd.net .

Thanks

Last edited:
Originally posted by PaRaDoX
I've heard bad stuff about aletia

Please specify the 'bad stuff' ... it's a little easy to judge a host this way ... :)

About alwayswebhosting.com ... missing features? I have the impression they have a lot of features. Allthough they offer 60gb of data transfer for only 9.95 ... I actually never heard anything bad about them ... unprofessional design of websites does not always mean they have a bad service ... it only says something about their taste of design and than again ... that's a matter of opinion :)

whats unprofessional about AWH ?

Any Aletia is a waste of time .. they have major billing problems .. they sacked all there US techie staff and move to india techies :rolleyes:

Big Downtime problems ...

Originally posted by jodaman1
hmmmmm
www.alwayswebhosting.com seems very good
but seems unprofessional and is lacking in some features...
and the user must rely on the host and mail the support team every 2 hours to keep the site up :(

yet it is the best deal there :D

They may not have the best looking web site but I would not say they appeat unprofessional, their feature list seems ok to me.

Well, how about this. I actually use aletia. I have never had any problems with them. Out of all the hosts I have used they have been the most reliable.

Over in WHT, there seemed to be a few people who had problems with getting aletia to stop billing them after they told them to cancel their account. Since I have no problem with aletia, I have yet to encounter this situation.

about being unprofessional.....
its the fact that the consumer has to rely on their support teams to get most features

Originally posted by neftha

Please specify the 'bad stuff' ... it's a little easy to judge a host this way ... :)

About alwayswebhosting.com ... missing features? I have the impression they have a lot of features. Allthough they offer 60gb of data transfer for only 9.95 ... I actually never heard anything bad about them ... unprofessional design of websites does not always mean they have a bad service ... it only says something about their taste of design and than again ... that's a matter of opinion :)

Here's a list ;)

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/searc...d=462534&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

Originally posted by cdudeuk18

Any Aletia is a waste of time .. they have major billing problems .. they sacked all there US techie staff and move to india techies :rolleyes:

Big Downtime problems ...

There's nothing wrong with Indian techies. Actually, India provides a lot of qualified and talented people in American IT firms, and others worldwide. Bobcares.com is a reputable outsourced tech support company in India (I'm assuming that's what they're using, because they're the biggest) and I haven't heard anything but good comments about them.

Aletia is bad for reasons other than tech support as well.

Bobcares.com is good for only simple to medium tech issues; anything advanced and they start choking.

Not only heard this; have experienced them myself for the past 3+ months.

Originally posted by Winnie
Bobcares.com is good for only simple to medium tech issues; anything advanced and they start choking.

Not only heard this; have experienced them myself for the past 3+ months.

Do you still use them? If not, who do you use now? I'm curious because I want to find out if there are any other valid alternatives for outsourced tech support :D

Back