• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting

That's why I stay away from this place for months at a time.

As soon as I decide to come back, I immediately see someone DEMANDING something and want 100% uptime but they want it FREE.

Man it must be nice to think the world owes you everything for free.

What do you think the chances of having a legitimate IPB on a free host? Infact, I just terminated two accounts because of nulled bulletin board software.

Again, I didn't ask for negative comments, I asked for hosting and the ipb is legitimate. It is 2.0 trial, not 2.2

Last edited:
Again, I didn't ask for negative comments, I asked for hosting and the ipb is legitimate. It is 2.0 trial, not 2.2

Firstly, I believe IPB stopped doing the trial, therefore, it's not legitimate. You apparently got it from somewhere, other than IPB.

Secondly, you stated you were terminated from your previous host for "no reason at all". That is hard to believe, considering you stated you're hosting MP3's and movies.

Look, I'm not giving you a hard time, but being a host myself, it's just difficult to take a chance on someone like you, especially with your demand for uptime and a dedicated server, with no ads.

Please...

But you still write:
I am going to have a couple of swf games and movies on the server. My site is already completed and ready to upload. Just to be clear, there will be a couple of mp3 files on the server with consent of the artists and also games on the server.

This statement on itself + the fact that you got an IPB forum + your previous account was deleted + in another topic you talked about linking to warez (is illegal anyway) = a big risk to take for a free webhost.

Instead:
-Why don't you ask your previous webhost why your account was deleted...
-Why don't you mention that any new webhost can actually check your license on IPB (I mean, you claim that it's a legal version)
-Why not paying for a paid webhost if you are "sick of having to find new hosts"
-Why a free webhost anyway and demanding so much from them ?
-Why not trying to be a bit more nice to people (remember, you want something that we have)

I would not want to take the risk eigther.
I wish you luck finding your "free" host.

Regards,
A free webhoster.

Pay for the hosting and your problems are over...

Just forget it. But thanks anyways. Stop replying to this thread.
typical, I guess the gut feeling of the people that replied on your request were right !

Please don't feel offended, we are dealing with lot's of frustration as well although we try to be nice to people by providing free services !

Actually no, you guys weren't even close to right. I dont even need to explain because you will just think I am lying. The warez linking was for a friend's hosting needs. I was dropped because I had a game on my server. The movies and mp3's hadn't happened yet and i got the ipb 2.0 from a well respected member here. Any more questions? Oh and I already have a paid host, since apparently requesting this was too much.

I think PaulP is out of line. We, as free hosts, are most likely here with some sort of business plan... Profit is in the back of all free hosters heads, I would not believe anyone who came forth and said they enjoyed spending money to provide a "good and quality" host. So, TB, you have the right to make a request. Whether it is reasonable or not is up to "us." This post was deleted so I could not see the original request, however I have seen enough requests that were out of line to assume this one was one in the same. Paying for hosting, as cheap as it is now a days, is worth it in my opinion. Free hosting is a great place to test the waters - but not to run a business or a web site that will be high in traffic.

Cheers.

Hi Ephekt,

You may think I m out of line, but let me tell you that I am one of the few people that really earns no money at all with my free hosting, I set it up to learn from it and to give others a chance to get free hosting. I really wished you could have read his request !
Unfortunately my free hosting was abused far too many times by people who have bad ideas in mind and put the risk on my side.

The way tbsunday had written his original post made a lot of people think here that "something was wrong". And now all of a sudden he "remembers" why he was kicked off from his previous host makes you wonder.

I was not being sarcastic when I said Perfect: It just meant that I am happy that now he is the one that is willing to take the responsibility in case something goes wrong. I do believe that nobody is kicked off a hosting provider for no reason and why would he still delete his first written request... ?

Anyway, I am still happy that he got hosting now so he can create a website.

And what is wrong telling requesters if his/her post is unreasonable ? I gave him tips what to do...
But this is only my opinion !

Kind regards,
PaulP.

Last edited:
I think PaulP is out of line.
read most of PaulP posts
he's going around policing forums
he seems to be a nobody in real life that wants some recognition , so he comes online and try to run the forums, dictating what others should do and not do , crying to mods and admins on how they should run the forums

example ...

this sites been around way before him and he thinks he's here to change it , tho he's trying, just waiting to see how many sheep we have here . LMAO
I wonder if he goes thru google search and visit every site offering adult hosting and tells them what to do , reading his posts sounds like he's some prude .

ps: since FWS likes to censor selectively, all posts are immediately archived .

Seems like xdatax can't handle the real thruth ! :p
What's wrong cleaning up a forum and help out ?

You have another opinion ? Then so be it.
Good luck !

There is no need to get personal xdatax, it's just not polite !​

Last edited:
Back