• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting

Hey everyone I need some hosting for my new domain, forums-and-blogs.info. I intend for my domain to be a phpbb forum hsot and a Blog hosting place, which I already have software for. So here's what I need:

No ads
1,000-5,000 megs of Space
10+ Gigs of space
Custom error pages
Cpanel
Php support (MUST!!!)
Unlimited Mysql databases (Well a lot of them)
100+ Email accounts (POP and Webmail)
Permission to sell hosting (kind of like reseller)

I know my hosting request is rather insane but if someone could get it for me i'd be really happy. If you can do tyhis just PM me or email me at drndrw@yahoo.com. Or just let everyone see it which I think is the best.Thanks!

-drndrw

No one's going to get that much space for you and all those features for free. You got to give them something back, (Eg. ads, forum posting, etc.)

Goodluck.

Yeah you're right. How about we run that site like a partner type site! Double admins, that kind of thing. Oh and maybe a powered by : hostingsite.com thing at the bottom too.

www.extremepcgamerz.com

You will find our service to be top notch. Visit our site and see for yourself. You must post in our forum for account activation. However we do not require any forum posting after that post.

All accounts are FREE and come with Full CPanel. Ftp access.

•500mb Web Space
•50 Email Accounts
•10gb Bandwidth
•Front Page Extensions
•Web-Based Email Reader
•Incoming & Outgoing Mail
•Email Aliasing, Mail Manager
•Email Auto responders
•Quick Email Support
•Online Tech Support
•Online Manuals
•Online Control Panels
•Directory Protection
•Password Manager
•Spam Filtering
•Web-To-Email Form
•CGI-BIN
•Server Side Includes (SSI)
•mySQL/phpMyadmin
•PHP 4.3.8
•Perl 5
•Quad Xeon 3.0 GHz , Red Hat Fedora , Apache , Uninterruptible Power System,Temperature Controlled NOC , 99% Server Uptime , 24/7 Network Monitoring

We wait to hear from you. Visit us and see how good you could have it.

Never ever any ads or pop ups!

Thank you
www.extremepcgamerz.com

Back