• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting/vps/dedicated server For Download Torrents or TorrentFlux Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnOrThOdOx

Hello,

As I'm extreme torrent downloader. And I don't want to run my pc overnight anymore. I'd like either to have my own vps/dedicated server which torrent (Torrentflux) is allowed.Or any good Torrentflux hosting which can afford my wish.

Specs: At least 40 GB or more
Bandwidth: At least 800 GB/Month or more
My Budget is 40$-60$ / month

Please feel free to make offers :)

Ps : If anyone knows good german servers for torrent. Please give me a hint! :angel:

i cant see anyone been able to provide this been as its ilegal content you are wishing to download

Yes, but the files you are going to be downloading, are they going to be licensed music files, TV shows, software, etc?

torrentflux is not an illegal thing. It just creates a seeding so the torrent looks more popular, 95% of the time they are safe.

I have hosted thousands of them now..

However he wants german so I wouldnt think hes doing it legally :(

that's the reason I posted here also .___. I didn't specify to use it in germany .__. actually it's even better if it's not in germany

Hello,

As I'm extreme torrent downloader. And I don't want to run my pc overnight anymore. I'd like either to have my own vps/dedicated server which torrent (Torrentflux) is allowed.Or any good Torrentflux hosting which can afford my wish.

Specs: At least 40 GB or more
Bandwidth: At least 800 GB/Month or more
My Budget is 40$-60$ / month

Please feel free to make offers :)

Ps : If anyone knows good german servers for torrent. Please give me a hint! :angel:

Seems the op can't read his own posts.

You have still not answered the question that needs to be answered, the items you are seeding/downloading, are they legal files or illegal files (TV shows, films, software, etc)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back