• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting sponsor

Contol

I want make site which user can upload their replay or demos. All user can share their replay/demos each other, and download other replay's member. Beside that, our site will have patch for game are we supported such warcraft and counter-strike. All I need is following :

1. At least 1 GB space
2. At least 20 GB
3. 5 mysql
4. 5 ftp account
5. Realiable one (I'm afraid my data will lost)

I will accept ads, but more better if you dont use force ads. If you offering paid2host, please can make instan activation due I need this host urgently. Thanks.

www.ahost.ro can host you.
Give me more info about what you are thinking to do and i will sign you up with an account right now.

Pm me With: name/domain Or subdomain (ex: name.ahost.ro)/email and a short description about your project.

regards.

Hello tokko!
We can offer you this following package:
2GB DS
30GB BW
Unlimited/Unmetered Cpanel and Fantastico De luxe features!
weblogin.gogb.info
You can pay 1.50/mo Paypal
or do 16posts over one month and never have to post again
Since its urgent what ever way you want to do it I can offer it immediatly then you can start making the posts or payment right after!
Email me at if you decide to join through us mpcovcd@gmail.com
Thanks!

website is weblogin.gogb.info
The community is a bit empty rite now we had a decent amount of posts but installed a mod and had to restart the fourm no data was lost tho!
Again its:
www.weblogin.gogb.info

Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 4
No-Ads
Requires Posts.
1GB Space.
20GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

x10hosting.com has free plans that have up to 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

No post for hosting! Fast activation! Active forum community with support!
Sites must be in either English, Spanish, or French! Warez/adult content is prohibited!

cPanel comes with up to:
5 MySQL databases
3 Addon domains
3 Parked domains
10 Sub domains
5 FTP accounts
15 Email accounts
15 Email lists

Cron jobs, Fantastico, FrontPage Extensions, Awstats, Leech protection, a cPanel theme changer, and more are included!

Follow the x10hosting.com Signup Process to speed you through the signup process to guarantee your hosting account creation!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or search/post a thread in the x10hosting.com Forums!

tokko said:
I want make site which user can upload their replay or demos. All user can share their replay/demos each other, and download other replay's member. Beside that, our site will have patch for game are we supported such warcraft and counter-strike. All I need is following :

1. At least 1 GB space
2. At least 20 GB
3. 5 mysql
4. 5 ftp account
5. Realiable one (I'm afraid my data will lost)

I will accept ads, but more better if you dont use force ads. If you offering paid2host, please can make instan activation due I need this host urgently. Thanks.
just contact me .. i agree with u if you agree with my Google Ads.

ACCOUNT CREATED.
PS:
If you already got an accont with other host please announce me to remove your account.

Regards.

Back