• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting For TorrentFlux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong but that is the client side only right? So its like a download manager for torrents?

Torrents can actually be to legal files as well, some people post torrents as a way to spread the file around faster, without having to have a lot of bandwidth on their part.

Torrents can actually be to legal files as well, some people post torrents as a way to spread the file around faster, without having to have a lot of bandwidth on their part.

Look at Linux. Almost any Linux Distro I download has sooo many seeders and leechers I can easily max out a 20mbs connection with it. One linux I got (forgot which one) had a pooled data speed fo 85mbs! Now tell me that ain't a heck of alot faster than DDl (Direct Download).

I don't think shared hosting for torrent flux is a good idea. I'm about 2 days from having torrent flux installed on my home test server. When I do that, I'll let you know what load it pulls. But from the few hosts that I see offer torrent packages, torrent flux seems to be able to pull quite a server load, especially getting 7 or more dl/s at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back