• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting for school

Mygod

Hello guys,

We got a little project on school that we need a site for, it will be in dutch and probably also in english.
You might wonder what the project is, it's just an fictitious company, which we need to run and stuff.

What I need
Support for joomla, so mysql and so on.
I would love Cpanel
at least 6 pop3 mail accounts
That's it.

a python host for tornado

Start your own thread then.

Hi, i can provide you hosting with all your needs. But it is not CPanel. It is Direct Admin control panel & it is very easy to use. If you are interested then pm me at
admin@hostfreek.com

Rules - http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/announcement.php?f=2
1. The URL to the plan
3. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request. (can you support Dutch language for a start)

OP - does your school not have resources for this? Or even have one PC you can setup a local web server on?
Cautionary note - fictitious companies on the internet can be construed as fraudulent as they are accessible by the world, if the host does not understand the native language of the site they cannot monitor the content.

Back