• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting for Flashboard

Global Spider

Hi All

I`m looking for freehosting for a flashboard, it must have cgi-bin, ftp, good bandwidth, no banners, popups would be ok as the board doesn`t change pages in the browser, any ideas people ?

Regards Dean

100megsfree.com

Hi Dean,

I know you've been looking to get out of ezb and I can NOT blame you one bit after what went on this weekend there. I have a ikonboard that is set up on 100megsfree.com and they do have FTP & I think they offer CGI (As the Iboard uses it) so you might wanna check them out. Post in their forum or email them for specifics-hear they are great on tech support! :)

Off the main page:

100 megabytes of space
FTP or web based uploads
Your URL will be you.100megsfree.com
Web based interface for working on your webpage
Create a new site with our online templates
Form mail
Forum
Guest book
You can choose if you would like an ad to appear on your page or in a pop-up window

I am sorry you have to leave ezb, but better that then living with what might be next, you know?

Hope that helped out. :)

Pamster

[Edited by Pamster on 04-24-2001 at 08:05 PM]

Thanks Pam and news travels fast, I`m not that happy with ezboard, I`m very concerned on how they work out their prices, if my board becomes as busy as it used to be then I could be looking at loads of $ and this isn`t right, I`m wondering if they are going to come back online soon with no problems too, with their server move.

I`m uploading to the above address now and going to run a test, Flashboard needs a good server to run it, so fingers crossed this one will work out :)

Regards Dean

Oh I Hope it works!

Like I said we have a ikonboard there and I think the SPEED ROCKS! But as for ezb-I saw your posts about it and I agree 100% they are not taking into account you just reopened Global Spider and if it gets the traffic you got before-you'll be looking at I would guess $1000.00 OR MORE! That aint right-I understand they need money but its not fair to do some of the stuff they have tried doing-that whole fiasco over the weekend-if they had said all scripts I would have closed both of my boards-but I waited and they realized no one would stand for that and trying to say they would NOT support CSC boards with 3rd party scripts was seriously tettering on bait and switch tactics IMHO and I said as much.

Best of luck with the move!

Pamster

[Edited by Pamster on 04-25-2001 at 11:50 AM]

Back