• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Hosting for Business Site

OFFMason

SovietPC.com's free host is dead and I quickly need a replacement.

I hope you kind folks can offer this start-up business a reliable/quality webhost for free.

WE NEED:
250+ Megs of Space
1+ Gig Of BW
1+ MySQL DBs
CPanel/FTP/PHP

NOTE:
No Banners
No Links
No Forum Posting
The + simply means the ability to increase the limit if the need arises.

Thanks for reading!

Basicly, without ad's/forum posting and without traffic going to your site what do the host that gives you hosting actualy get?

I can offer you this plan for 20 posts per month on our forum (http://mechhost.com)

The thing is... this is a computer services business, with future potential for a joint venture in providing hosting to clients in the New York metro area.

We don't have traffic because we've never been able to have a stable site.

They give us free hosting and then days later, they die out.

We're not going to advertise our site when we experience such hosting problems.

Once our site is established, we will advertise and accumulate traffic.

You can't expect us to post at forums when we can't promise that we'll have any time to do so. Operating a business is time consuming.

If we find a reliable host with quality services who is willing to do business with us in the future, it may work as a benefit for both parties.

We're looking for a host who is kind enough to do this for us… if you aren’t that host then I’m sorry for wasting your time in reading this.

Last edited:
I can start you off free with 250 MB's webspace and 1 GB's bandwidth, until you get going, and we can go from there. If you're interested, send a PM with your email address and domain, and I'll get you setup.

We've had what I consider a "bad month" this month, but we're still above 99%, and above 99.5% for the year. It shouldn't be a continuous problem, and all is situated now. The outages usually last no more than 30 minutes or so, and unbelievably, they've all been in the middle of the night, EST.

Last edited:
We can probably setup a deal. PM me! Visit our website to know more about us, how stable we are and the specs of our servers.

Zac

Back