• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need hosting for a blog.

Jerlene

I need hosting for a blog I'm going to create. FTP and cPanel aren't required but preferred.
The main things I need are to be able to use my own domain name and instant activation.
Also, no ads would be great and I don't like "post to host" hosts unless the minimum post count is low.

Please reply with what you have.:)

Hi!
Do you want to use german server? but max file is only 250Kb,space 200 mb bandwidth 2 gig

I need hosting for a blog I'm going to create. FTP and cPanel aren't required but preferred.
The main things I need are to be able to use my own domain name and instant activation.
Also, no ads would be great and I don't like "post to host" hosts unless the minimum post count is low.

Please reply with what you have.:)

Hi!

Joolo.com offer 10GB bandwidth, 1GB disk space, PHP, MySQL. No ads in your content, just a small link at the bottom of the page. Activation is instant and you can use your own domain.

If you have any questions then support@joolo.com is always monitored :)

Hello,

iiFree.NET would like to offer you the following:

Diskspace: Ultimate 500MB
Bandwidth: Ultimate 15,000MB
FREE Subdomain (yourname.iifree.net)
You can use your own domain name
Scripts installer HOT!
FTP Access
5 MySQL Databases
PHP Support
Detailed AwStats HOT!
AD-FREE

INSTANT Activation!

I like your offer, I would like to Join Now!

Thankyou,
iiFree.NET

Back