• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Host that can Host Large Zip Files

Rebel

I have a few dragonball music videos that I would like to zip and upload to a site for fellow fans to download. The only problem is that even when zipped they are like 25mb in size. I need a host that can:

• Let me upload the entire Zip file
  • Have high bandwidth b/c many people will download it
  • Have a decent download speed

Hopefully someone will know of one, thanks!
-Rebel

Spaceports wouls not work. They give out space in 20mb blocks, so if it's 25, they can't even upload it. Also, all copywritten files, must have faxed permisssion. Maybe you could use fsplit to split them up, and then offer them for download.

I have single db videos that when zipped are still 25mb. I wouldn't mind having one video at a time uploaded, but I still haven't found a place that will let me. =(

What you're asking for is hundreds of megs of space, gigs of transfer for something that only a fw pennies could be made from. There is no host out there (that I know of and that will last for more than a month) that could possibly allow this type of you ussage. Yor best best bet is to get a paid host, then you're buying your bandwidth and space and accordingly can use it much more liberally.

Back