• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEED! host that accepts pre-athorized debit

actorj

Myacen looked really promissing, but it is clear to this poor credit-cardless bum that payment is going to be too much of a hassle.

Can anyone at all recommend a host with similar plans and features to Myacen that can accept a pre-athorized debit from a canadian bank account. When I say that I don't mean a wire transfer where i have to go down to my bank and get them to transfer the money, i mean that I give them my account number and transit number, (a void check) and they do the leg work.

You can try getting an account with paypal, which accepts debits.

Then get a host which accepts paypal and viola, you expand your options

hah! PayPal, what a joke. They let you get all signed up and they tell you: You need a credit card to "activate" your account.

PayPal is completely pointless.

yes paypal does allow you to do that, but it only applies to debit cards by visa or mastercard. A bank issue member card, that most people use for debit, is not an valid option.

So PayPal is a joke. What is the point of it?

Back