• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need host--opinions on Dynasty Host?

BC

Hello--
We are a non-profit organization that needs a web host for our web site. Currently we are using a free host, but because of unstability, we have decided that we may need to go to paid hosting. We are considering Dynasty Host. Does anyone have an opinion about them? The features we need are:

1. 10 Mgs of Space
2. Reasonable amount of bandwidth
3. FTP access
4. CGI-BIN
5. Prefer a Unix Server
6. Under $10 a month

Not alot of bells and whistles, but what I am most concerned about is reliability, fast speed, and minimal amount of downtime. Good customer service is a big plus!
Can anyone help?
Thanks!
BC

Hello,
I know dynastyhost used to be quite active on the webhostingtalk.com board. You might have to post your question there. Your requirements though are pretty basic. You should be able to find hosting with no problem.
Good Luck.

Thanks everyone for the replies! We have tried free services, but they all seem to be very unstable, slow, not enough bandwidth (i.e. Portland.uk) or they have ads! I read alot of posts about Dynasty Host on the other web boards and they are very positive. I like what HostMatters offers as well--heard great comments about this service. I think we will go for it and I will let you all know!

Thanks!
BC

Back