• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need host - free mobile download site, 3000+ page load, 500+ unique visitors per day

sadhu

ringtone/vdo clip/tips&tricks/songs/music vdo/apps/games/themes/walpaper/streaming .. every encoded in low quality for mobile devices .. NOT FOR PC .. so theres no copyright issue

http://s60fresh.sytes.net

we're currently with hostgool.com but they dont want me to keep downloads... come on, what am i supposed to do with yr 1gb space & 120gb bandwidth if i cant keep any download?????

Hello,
Sorry linking to the files is also not allowed
you will need to remove this 5 links asap
s60 themes
s60 essentials
s60 fresh
nt_virus themes
audio, video, multimedia sponsored by rho888
Regards,
Hostgool.com Support

anyway, u can click on site's counter to see our counter stat (pls note tat site was offline for last somdays due to issues with hostgool, so pls look for monthly stat)

anyway, lookin for a new host.. anythin above 100mb diskspace will do.. wat we need mainly is bandwidth.. 20gb+

other requirements-
php
1my_sql @least
php_curl enabled
our script doesnt work with forced add.. instead give me yr add code & i'll manually insert it

thanks for readin..

regards

| sadhu |
http://s60.sytes.net

Is sytes.net your domain? If it is, we will host you.

Please visit our forum to post your request in the relevant thread.

Sure we'll host you as long as you supply a link on your index page to my hosting company, either a text link or banner is up to you. We're very relaxed.

We willl give you:
Latest Cpanel
5GB Web Space
30GB Bandwidth
Fantastico with full features.
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
5 MySQL Databases

Just for that one link.

I can offer you the following in exchange for Google Ads on your page. They are not forced, you can place them where you like.

1GB Space
20GB Bandwidth
Fantastico
Unlimited Email
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited MySQL

If you ever need more bandwidth, just let me know. You can contact me via the IM addresses in my profile, or at sales@host-topia.com.

sadhu said:
ringtone/vdo clip/tips&tricks/songs/music vdo/apps/games/themes/walpaper/streaming .. every encoded in low quality for mobile devices .. NOT FOR PC .. so theres no copyright issue

http://s60fresh.sytes.net

we're currently with hostgool.com but they dont want me to keep downloads... come on, what am i supposed to do with yr 1gb space & 120gb bandwidth if i cant keep any download?????

Hello,
Sorry linking to the files is also not allowed
you will need to remove this 5 links asap
s60 themes
s60 essentials
s60 fresh
nt_virus themes
audio, video, multimedia sponsored by rho888
Regards,
Hostgool.com Support

anyway, u can click on site's counter to see our counter stat (pls note tat site was offline for last somdays due to issues with hostgool, so pls look for monthly stat)

anyway, lookin for a new host.. anythin above 100mb diskspace will do.. wat we need mainly is bandwidth.. 20gb+

other requirements-
php
1my_sql @least
php_curl enabled
our script doesnt work with forced add.. instead give me yr add code & i'll manually insert it

thanks for readin..

regards

| sadhu |
http://s60.sytes.net

Hi,

1- Downloads are accepted but it should be legal. (your owned files or not a copyrighted files)

2-You looks have an incorrect DNS setting please correct your nameservers or contact the support to check your DNS if you will host legal files.

Good Luck:)

Hi,
1- Downloads are accepted but it should be legal. (your owned files or not a copyrighted files)
2-You looks have an incorrect DNS setting please correct your nameservers or contact the support to check your DNS if you will host legal files.
Good Luck
hello HOSTGOOL,

tats the reason i attached the last reply from yr customer care. its clearly said tat u dont allow downloads & want me to remove all downloads ASAP

its a site for mobile downloads. where do u see illegal things in it? walpapers r illegal? mobile vdo clips r illegal? OGGs r illegal? mp3 ringtones r illegal? freewares/full version apps/games r illegal? theres thousands of mobile download sites. hav a look at them. every1 is distributin the type of things am distributin

u kno, i dont hav a pc. i make/maintain, design script, upload, do everythin thru my mobile. its a mammoth task & after the mammoth task when the site is ready, u say illegal files.

u made all my effort go down the drain. i kno theres nothin illegal in my site, so i'll continue

i came to u, hostgool, with great hope but now all i can say is, pls remove my acc. my username is "s60fresh"

regards..

yes, sytes.net is not my domain.. i dont hav a TLD.. i already told him & he rejected

but i've got my host

i wanna personally convey my hearty THANKS to fws forums for helpin me get my host. my thanks also goes out to the person who hosted me & to every1 here offerin free hostin. cheers guys, u all doin a great job. without u guys, free pro hosting wud naver had been possible

thanks again & regards..

** TOPIC CLOSED **

Back