• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Host For MY BLOG

Can anyone help me understand what fzsky is saying ?
@fzsky , i really wanna help you but i just can't understand what are you trying to convey :(

in my sentence there is no “free”,where is the "free"-you said form

I see your post is no longer in this thread, but I will assume you posted a paid offer in the FREE section. Since the OP is looking for free hosting, a paid offer is not applicable.

Can anyone help me understand what fzsky is saying ?
@fzsky , i really wanna help you but i just can't understand what are you trying to convey :(

I think his domain name is blocked by the chinese government so is going to try and get a international TLD.

I thought you gave him a very good offer by the way.

Oh .
Thanks a lot for that explanation web sprite :)
@fzsky , if you're looking for a domain name , i can get one for you from whatever your ads can earn .
If you want , you can still put my ads on your site(even if you are hosted by someone else) and i shall then use all funds that come from the ads on your site to buy a new domain for you , so that way you get paid just for making your site popular :)
If you would like to use this offer , send me a private message .

This offer for getting your own domain also applies to everyone who runs a site with legal content(as per U.S. laws) needs a domain irrespective of hosting . I'll be glad to serve you guys .
And i will only use the money from your ads for your domain purchase/renewal etc.

So also , if you don't want a domain , you can use it to earn paypal money instead .
I'm just a pm away....

Back