• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need host for anime site

lol U know what else is really phunny Yellowmc copied his TOS straight from Meinhosting. Is that a breach of copyright?

I'd never ever copy such a hostile formulated TOS.

Sounds like Meinhosting is trying to scare potential customers away with fists, rather than greet them open arms.

Who ever wrote that must have some serious authority issues.

Last edited:
Manga said:
If Yellowmc read his own terms of use he seriously couldn't make any offers to people looking for anime hosting. hominghost.com/tos.html says that anime sites aren't allowed :readthis:

Wrong. You will be on a new dedicated server which doesnt follow the same TOS. As it is located in a different country and a different datacentre.

And about the meinhosting thing, I copied the TOS because that was what I was told to do as at that time I was operating only under their reseller so I was bound to the same things. Now as I have my own servers I will be making my own TOS, but I will have to sort that out in due course.

I have had customers who wanted anime websites before, and I couldnt give it to them due to meinhosting, but I can know as I only use meinhosting for free accounts. All paid clients will be on our own dedicated servers.

The hosting offer is still available to you if you would like it though.

Last edited:
Hello how are you doing today?
After reading your request we have found that we can offer you what you seek. With STARC Hosting, Inc you know that you are not only getting a great deal but more options that you can use. Like our Skip-A-Payment Plan or paying with one of our 6 payment choices. We accept PayPal, E-Gold, StormPay, MoneyBookers, Check/Money Order and credit cards.

10 GB Space
150 GB Bandwidth
One Free IP
Unlimited Features
Host Unlimited Domains
cPanel 10
99.5% Uptime

Price $15/month

This is a custom plan to order please email us at sales@starcinc.com with a link to this post and this id 85620. After we recive this info we will ask for payment. Please note that custom plans quote(s) expire after 48 hours.
Thanks for taking your time to review our quote. If what we offer was not what you where looking for please let us know so that we may inprove our services for other clients.
Website Link: http://www.starcinc.com
Order Link: http://www.starcinc.com/billing/order.php
Forums Link: http://www.starcinc.com/forums/

150 - 200gb transfer
8 - 12 gb space
for $15/month
Pm me
I can offer you
15 GB Webspace
400 GB Bandwidth
for 24usd a month via paypal.
Remember that all offers must include a link to your website:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.
:)

Back