• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need host for 300,000 page views a month.

illusivedaze

Im looking for a host for my friend, he needs to host a forum, because he is currently using ezboard, and it is going to cost him like 500$ for ther next 6 months. So, I suggested he just use a php board and get his own server for it. He is currently recieving 300,000 pageviews per month on his ezboard, so He needs a server that will support that on an InvisionBoard forum, or phpBB, or vBulletin, etc. The cheapest solution would be gbest. Im not sure how much data transfer he needs, but im guessing at least 15 gb monthly since hes recieving the 300,000 pageviews. I would appreciate if anyone could reply with a good host that might offer all of this, and please do list any suggestions, thanks.

not sure...

Well, he didnt say. But if 400$ or close to it was too much for him for a 6 month payment, then im assuming he cant afford any more than 30$ a month. But im not sure on how much it would cost him to host his forum, so im trying to get an idea, then i can tell him & if its give or take a little more then his budget, then he may be able to figure out a way.

Hmm...well, the basic plan on 9cy.net offers:

400 MB space
20 GB transfer
PHP + MySQL
$9.99 a month

Would that work for you or do you need a cheaper solution than that?

Back