• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Web Hosting For a Fansite Please :)

Gear-Host can offer you the following package for FREE.

* 250 MB Disk Space
* 10 GB Bandwidth
* 10 MySQL Databases
* 10 SubDomains
* 10 E-Mail accounts
* 1 FTP Accounts
* Directadmin (control panel)
* Installatron (like Fantastico)
* PHP/CGI/PERL
* 99.9% Up-Time

As your site grows you may request more space and bandwidth.

Requirements:

You may use your own domain name or we can offer you a free subdomain under tz25.com.
(your-name.tz25.com)

Your site MUST be in English.

You MUST agree to our TOC.

TOC: http://www.gear-host.com/terms/

If you decide to take our hosting offer your site must be online within 7 days from the date we create your account.

Our hosting package is Ad supported you will be required to place a small hosted by image on ALL PAGES of your site.

Image: http://www.gear-host.com/identity/

Contact me on MSN: mail.gearhost@gmail.com if interested.

Please Note: This offer is only for the member that i am replying too if you require free/paid hosting start a new thread. All emails sent to the above address will not be read/answered. All request via PM will also be refused.

Last edited:
qaazaa said:
ive sent you an email. thanks.
The thing is people just can't read or do not pay attention.

Gear-Host said:
Please Note: This offer is only for the member that i am replying too if you require free/paid hosting start a new thread. All emails sent to the above address will not be read/answered. All request via PM will also be refused.

No emails!

msn support.

Last edited:
~GURU~ Thanks for pointing this out. if they can't follow a simple rule in my post it makes me wounder if they follow the TOS or even read them.

sorry, its just that im tired yesterday and im going to sleep that time so what i meant to do is email you, sorry for that

talkhost said:
LOL, that told them :)
There has been a lot of bashing of folks recently that do not speak perfect English.. Mostly from English native speakers that are not too good with the language themselves :p
Instead of focusing on grammar and punctuation etc, why not just look at the request and decide if you can make an offer or not. If you can't make an offer to a specific request then move on to the next one.. I don't really think the original posters could give a shit if you post with only criticisms of their language skills..
I think it's time the members here acted responsibly instead of acting the collective age of 12..
I blame this also on the forum owners, who appear to let almost anyone offer hosting, without even verifying if they are capable of providing what they offer..
That's why we see new members coming and going, all of which offer 30000,00000,0000 MB of space and 499999999,9999999,00000MB of bandwidth.
want too much

Back