• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need free space for videos... ^^

jihunzgirl

these are my own videos ( music videos, actually ) and they're perfectly legal! ^^ and no adult materials...!! i need at least 50 mb and unmetered bandwidth ( or a very big GB bandwidth allowance! ), and the videos can be hotlinked into my own forum... ^^ if the server doesn't allow hotlinking, it's OK with me, as long as it doesn't have "file size limit". AND they MUST allow storage... ( with only one html file per video ). i don't care about ads. OH and i also need FTP for uploading the files...

ps : i'm currently using my own HD as a server ( with https program ) but i can only allow 2 or 3 ppl to download at the same time... it eats my resources when someone is downloading! i need to allow more ppl to download... that's why i'm thinking of uploading the videos...

oh... and i'm new to this forum! nice forum... ^^ very helpful...

me,
JiHunzGirl~*

Last edited:
Wow, that is quite a bit to ask for. I can't really think of any service that could provide 50mb+Lotta Transfer+FTP+storage+no file size limit. You could check in the free hostings offers forum, otherwise your gonna have some problems.

nevermind... ^^; i'm going to use my own server for a while until something good comes up... hehehe... thanks for replying! ^^

me,
JiHunzGirl~*

Back