• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Reseller

vinayan

hi i need free whm reseller WITH following conditions

No post required
can offer free hosting to genuine people
users allowed to use Indian languages ( Not a must thing )
overselling enabled.

Hi

Hiya Vinayan,

I can offer you a reseller pacakge, with 3000MB Webspace, and 5000MB Bandwidth,

I will also give you unlimited features, and Master Reseller Privlages (able to sell on resellers)

Please get back to me asap, and ill have you setup soon!

This is with no posts, and overselling enabled!

(however english sites only)

Hiya Vinayan,

I can offer you a reseller pacakge, with 3000MB Webspace, and 5000MB Bandwidth,

I will also give you unlimited features, and Master Reseller Privlages (able to sell on resellers)

Please get back to me asap, and ill have you setup soon!

This is with no posts, and overselling enabled!

(however English sites only)

3000 MB too low most free hosting providers offers at least 5GB minimum right now for their end users.

Would you mind using Direct Admin?

a newbie webmaster never goes to Direct admin ,he always prefer cpanel . if a geek user i can't trick them with limited resource like offering 10gb bandwidth and overselling it from my 1gb bandwidth

mattster i sent you a mail from your site hope you received it. can you give me a reseller basic plan that listed on your website ? i will send details as PM

You will not get that package for free, you will have to have the plan above, You can start one up on 3GB Webspace easily! I did, and think a couple of years ago people were starting up on 1GB and paying for it!

Plus im giving you the Master Reseller, addon FOR FREE, Not many other hosts allow that,

You either take my offer or leave it, IT IS NON NEGOTIABLE!

I agree with mattster, if you need more then 3GB webspace then you need something other then a free reseller account.

I can offer you 1.5GB Disk quota and 20GB Monthly transfer for free. No posts, no ads, nothing. Cpanel, unlimited features and one hundred accounts.

Take it or leave it.

(Offer only for OP.)

hmm i got an account with him , but i asked him to terminate my account because of he doesn't allow me to change my whm password, no account functions enabled.

Sorry, the thing with resellers is they have a seperate feature list, and you have got to apply it manually, I have now applied it for you! You will get all the normal features!

sorry mattster i got an account from Darksoul , both of you have no problem i will use your account too, coz i can provide hosting from both servers :cool2::cool2::cool2: . offering host from different server's not bad na

a newbie webmaster never goes to Direct admin ,he always prefer cpanel . if a geek user i can't trick them with limited resource like offering 10gb bandwidth and overselling it from my 1gb bandwidth

I'm sorry, I disagree with you. I have over 24 clients who started their sites/businesses with Direct Admin over cPanel. Why? Because I compare cPanel and Direct Admin with people and help them decide. I also give them the benefits and disadvantages of each panel.

Mostly, both are on equal ground. Sorry for putting that out that, I just hate it when people are confused and think everyone will go to cPanel.

Back