• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Reseller Hosting

John2006

Hi I need a reseller hosting for free. Below are the features.
After if I need more than 1.5GB webspace I will but from you. Like $50.00 a month. True.

I Need:
1,500MB WebSpace (1.5GB)
5,000MB Data Trasfer (4GB)

Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited MySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Emails
Unlmited Domain Hosting

Any of the below!
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
vDeck
zPanel

I would like to have like this subdomain, http://clanhosting.yourhost.com/.

Please post here or PM me. Or if you like to email me here it is, webviper2006@gmail.com

If you whould like to get some of my profit you can. Like 50%.

I make good websites, I know PHP, JavaScript, CSS, and MySQL.

Thanks,
Max

Hosting-shack will offer you to be able to resell our packages. But we wont be able to offer you a free reseller (Basicly our basic plan prices are the base, and you make all the extra profit, you resell at your own price.)

If this is what you are looking for, please email me at: Richard@hosting-shack.net, we can give you some discounts or more space/features depending on how many you sell.

As a matter of fact we actualy already do this for another clan host. And you may be able to make your own packages. Just ask me in an email and I will give you a base price. You add on all profit you want, and you keep it.

Regards,
Richard,
Hosting-shack.net

Last edited:
Zpanel as u said is said to have secuirty issues as suggested by few. So i doubt anyone runs zpanel on their servers.

Back