• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need free reseller hosting for a gaming coummnity!!!

tw1991

I need a free reseller hosting for a gaming community, for them to create clan sites/forums. I don't mind putting advertisements on every page of my website that is providing this particularly gaming community but i would not want advertisements on my customers AKA members of the gaming community. About the space wise, i don't mind but i would hope the more the better, as this gaming community is quite big in time to come, currently they already have almost 15,000 members in their community. :beer:

Unmetered Society Reseller P1

2 Posts A Day

To maintain the ownership of your reseller account, you need to post in this forum twice a day, for a total of 60 posts per month. If you haven't meet the minimum required posts, you have to pay a fine of $5.00USD via paypal or you have to suffer a two weeks suspension of your reseller account.

5GB Space
[strike]500GB Bandwidth[/strike]
50GB Bandwidth

Amount of posts before you can apply: 100 Posts
If you don't want to post, you have to pay through paypal an amount of $5USD before you can apply.

Send me through private message your domain name, or your desired subdomain (*.7log3.com), together with your full name , email address and country location.

Unmetered Society Reseller A1

Google Adsense

You need to put one Google Adsense ads unit to every pages of your web hosting site. The specific location where to place the ads will be negotiated by you and Dayu.

5GB Space
[strike]500GB Bandwidth[/strike]
50GB Bandwidth

Amount of posts before you can apply: 100 Posts
If you don't want to post, you have to pay through paypal an amount of $5USD before you can apply.

Send me through private message your domain name, or your desired subdomain (*.7log3.com), together with your full name, email address and country location.

http://unmeteredsociety.com
http://unmeteredsociety.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Dayu, Thanks for your offer but i am looking for a reseller which don't need any post to start but i can do some quality posting everyday unless i am busy or something, i would like to see more space if anyone can offer me a custom plan or something.

Please note: I do not mind about advertisements placing on my sites by the host but i do not want the advertisements on my customers AKA members of the gaming community sites, i just want a good host with good space/bandwidth.

Back