• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need free host with python

It's gaming site, and we want to host web based RPG, and sometime we provide patch for online game.

that all for free ?, are you sure. That's too much I think for free web hosting. I dont want all my file gone, please verify if you're reliable

edit: when I try sign up it always give me "Validation string not valid! Please try again!" :confused4

Last edited by a moderator:
devrealm said:
that all for free ?, are you sure. That's too much I think for free web hosting. I dont want all my file gone, please verify if you're reliable

we just started off 10 days ago with this offer but until now we´ve been pretty reliable i think...

mind the traffic minimum of 100 visitors (via external links) per day.

our offer targets established high-traffic sites that can move in quickly with their content and domain because

our freehosting relies on banners which are shown when a visitor comes to your site via an external link ( WE ONLY SHOW BANNER ON REFERED LINKS ).

devrealm said:
edit: when I try sign up it always give me "Validation string not valid! Please try again!" :confused4

don´t use internet-explorer :)

My site have around 150-200 unique visitor, but I dont know exactly if they're from external link

I have small host with a cpanel, and I cant use my script. It's said that my host didnt have python script installed

Back