• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need FREE Host Please QUICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

spysense

:spider:

i need a host 100mb 2-4gb bw mysql cpanel i can't make any post's becas me engls bad but im good at graphik i can make banner or somethng like that

my msn is spysense@gmail.com we can contact via msn

I DON'T WANT "POST2HOST"
AND
AD HOST​
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Spysense, didn't you just sign up for my website? If you cannot post then PM me I can have you make the new banner of my site in exchange of hosting.

LOLz...thanks, anyway.

If you're english is bad and you can't post, well you can post in our forum.
You'll just post your username and say, "present!" and you are done.
This is how it looks like:
http://finespot.net/english/index.php?topic=146.msg413#msg413

Please read our rules:
http://finespot.net/english/index.php?topic=5.0

If you can agree with our rules, I'll give you:
FSE2 (Fine Spot English Two)
200MB Space
2GB Bandwidth

Subdomains unlimited
Parked Domains unlimited
Addon Domains unlimited
MySQL Databases unlimited

Email Accounts unlimited
Mailing Lists unlimited
Ftp Accounts unlimited

Apache version 1.3.37 (Unix)
PERL version 5.8.7
PHP version 5.1.4
MySQL version 5.0.21-standard
cPanel Build 10.8.2-STABLE 120

Please let me know if you want it.

"To register and become a member of Fine Spot Network, please follow this procedure.

Send a registration request email to finetraders__a_t__gmail.com containing your desired username, password, age, gender and country location. Please include a message as to why you want to become a member of Fine Spot Network.

Please be careful in choosing your username. Fine Spot Network will not accept usernames containing foul and bad words.

Please read our forum rules before making a request:
http://finespot.net/english/index.php/topic,17.0.html

Efil
Fine Spot Network
"

so what is that mean u promised me 5gb account and what is this too

200MB Space
2GB Bandwidth

don't play with me... the registration is close

spysense said:
so what is that mean u promised me 5gb account and what is this too

200MB Space
2GB Bandwidth

don't play with me... the registration is close

I am not playing with you. I said I will give you 5GB Reseller account if you can make a beautiful and stylish header for me. What you are sending me are very simple and meaningless headers so I just gave up and am offering you a 200MB instead. I can't use your headers, they are not beautiful and stylish for me.

Our automatic registration is closed so you have to follow the instruction given above if you want to become a member of our network.

"beautiful and stylish" u don't know what these mean don't u? U CAN'T TELL MEANINGLESS TO MY ART AND I DON'T WANT YOUR HOST

www.spygrafik.tr.cx is my web site it's at a free host but it doesn't support mysql or php its only html

I think that you had one nice one, the last one. Well, I'll offer you my 5GB package (as long as your site is in english.)

my site will be turkish it'll be about my school and class there wont be any illegal stuff like vbulletn or mp3..

spysense said:
"beautiful and stylish" u don't know what these mean don't u? U CAN'T TELL MEANINGLESS TO MY ART AND I DON'T WANT YOUR HOST

www.spygrafik.tr.cx is my web site it's at a free host but it doesn't support mysql or php its only html

Yes it's your art but it's meaningless to me. And I can say it because I'm the beholder. I can say that your website is stylish but not the headers you sent me above, I can do the same myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back