• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need free host allow mp3 files downloads more than 5MB

vcorn4

hi all,
i need a free host that allows all types of file uploading and downloading,
i used to use geocities but they suspend my site if i try to download mp3 or any files larger than 2 MB

the most important is the free host allow mp3 and allow the files to be downloaded or played online

thanks in advance

The problem is you are trying to upload copyright music. No host is going to knowingly allow you to put the Backstreet Boys up for download.

hmm...actually what i mean by download is my side....my webpage download the mp3 from server then just view online,
not mean i put it for public downloads or distribution.

i think i didn't put it for downloads, next time i'll be just put it in flash then nobody could download.
just viewing online( i saw some sites put it for viewing online but not allow downloads).
and actually it is not backstreet boys song(forgot to update)

ok give up, i'll put midi instead, my midi is not bad compared to mp3s though

Thx guys for the advice

...next time i'll be just put it in flash then nobody could download.
[/B]
Apparently you don't know too much, do you?

I can not only download and copy a Flash file from any site but,
I can also convert audio back to MP3 and decompile Flash back to source as well.

Don't assume that incorporating anything into Flash format will give you any kind of security because it doesn't.

"Apparently you don't know too much, do you?"

--> yeah i know that you are more professional, but make sure you understand what i mean, how can you convert the audio to mp3 if the flash file you download is a temp file to load audio from another location...which is an empty flash file.....unless you can convert swf back to its source file....(i assume u know flash actionscripting)

(forum is not for one to said that somebody have not enough knowledge..but to help somebody to gain the knowledge)

Thx for your comment

hi guys, i've got a free hosting, thx for all your suggestion
now i put midi instead. hihi

again thx for enlighten me..:)

Originally posted by vcorn4
"Apparently you don't know too much, do you?"

--> yeah i know that you are more professional, but make sure you understand what i mean, how can you convert the audio to mp3 if the flash file you download is a temp file to load audio from another location...which is an empty flash file.....unless you can convert swf back to its source file....(i assume u know flash actionscripting)

(forum is not for one to said that somebody have not enough knowledge..but to help somebody to gain the knowledge)

Thx for your comment

The wording above was deliberate
to catch your attention. I'm simply
illustrating a point and nothing more.

Flash is a great tool for delivering
multimedia content rapidly over the
internet but provides absolutely no
security whatsoever.

Since the average person doesn't know
how to download Flash files, it is often
presumed in error that it will protect
their source code, their photos, audio