• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Free Domain + Hosting

vinyong

Hi,

I am wondering if there is any that offer free domain + hosting?
I having web designing site and feature of animation comic (not big) which has sponsor ads to it. As for what I can offer is that if u have flash ads of maybe 10 secs, i can add in to the animation comic to help as advertising your site. :p Comic I had done mths ago but does not have time for it but now I am with it and will go on and on.

Hi,

I am wondering if there is any that offer free domain + hosting?
I having web designing site and feature of animation comic (not big) which has sponsor ads to it. As for what I can offer is that if u have flash ads of maybe 10 secs, i can add in to the animation comic to help as advertising your site. :p Comic I had done mths ago but does not have time for it but now I am with it and will go on and on.

You can get free hosting and a free domain from here: http://domain-helper.com

They have good uptime, provide 500MB of space, PHP and MySQL.

You can receive a free domain if you have at least 20 visitors visit you site each day.

Back