• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need feedback on hosts...

illusivedaze

Well, i am developing a new site and i need to know of a good host: Lets start off by saying Im 17 years old & need a host that accepts Money Orders. I also would prefer no setup fee. The standard stuff i need includes but is not limited to: CGI (perl5) support, php4 support, ssi, pop email accounts (atleast 10), e-mail aliases, 50 mb space, 8 gig data transfer (probably less). Great support Forum & toll-free number (atleast 5 days a week), & Under $10 a month (i know theres many hosts that offer these features but i want one thats reliable, fast & has alot of support). If anyone has used a host & thinks they are reliable & they fit my requirements please reply & let me know...

thanx...

myacen looks promising, but i still need more feedback from people that have used this or other hosts....:devious2:

Re: thanx...

Originally posted by illusivedaze
myacen looks promising, but i still need more feedback from people that have used this or other hosts....:devious2:

Just do a search here on Myacen and I'm sure you'll find some promising comments. :)

Back