• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Fast File Host

hitmanz

Upto 20 meg in size
with about 100 meg of space

I can offer banner on my other site

I tried come2store but not quick enuff took for ever to connect

20 mb file size limit!!!??
100mb space???!
only a banner and fast speed!!?

Smells like warez, but either way dream on my friend, it ain't gonna happen. The closest you will ever get is come2store (that is if you are doing this for legal stuff not warez or roms)

Originally posted by hitmanz
Upto 20 meg in size
with about 100 meg of space

I can offer banner on my other site

I tried come2store but not quick enuff took for ever to connect

I can host it 4 u! NO WAY!

YOU WILL NEVER FIND A FILE HOST!

what are u planning to host there? warez? movies? HUH?

the best way is

1) have an ADSL Connection

2) Buy Extra hard disk and memory

3) Install Windows XP (so you can still access MS-WORD) Or Linux if you dont like Windows.

4) Download mySQL (if you need it)

5) Have your PC connected to the internet 24/7

When you get caught, just say "i'm sorry, i will never do it again" to the cops...

Last edited:
does this look like warez :angry2:
SEB NAM PACK 2 for Download!!! 26.11.2002, 13:29:40

Nam Pack 2

By Ebud, Bibmi, Eviscerator, SelectThis (SEB)

This addon requires the OFP Resistance version 1.85.

-This addon provides users with units and weapons and vehicles representing the:
US (Army, Marines, Air Cav, Special Forces, LRRP, MFR, SEALs),
Viet-Cong (Main Force VC and Local VC) and
North Vietnamese Army (NVA) soldiers.

- A temporary armor pack has been included to fix the classnames of the planned armor vehicles.

- Mine pack from CoC

NOTES:
-The armor pack uses existing BIS models so will not reflect the true vehicle's shape, we attempted to use
the model closest in shape to the correct version but there are obviously glaring shortfalls.
We plan to release an armor pack with new models to replace the ones used here, for mission
makers there will be no need to edit missions as the classnames of the vehicles will stay the same.
Some of the APC's have been given RL cargo amounts, until the new models are completed,
players getting into these APCs may experience weird camera views, try to get in first to avoid this.
This will be fixed when the armor pack is released.
- A Fixed Wing Air Pack is also being planned for some time in the future.

MULTIPLAYER ISSUES:
- Due to MP not saving the list of used addons properly in OFP 1.90, mission makers may need to manually add the addons to the addons list in the MP mission.sqm (common errors will be the inability to find sebnam_wp or sebnam_vh). An easy way to generate the list is to load, preview and save the mission in SP, then open the SP mission.sqm and copy the addons list to the MP one.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALLATION: Unzip the contents into a seperate non-ofp folder
INSTALLATION: UNITS
Manually copy or move the following into your addons folder (standard or res addon folder - I recommend the Res addon folder):

sebnam_a.pbo
sebnam_ci.pbo
sebnam_d.pbo
sebnam_ls.pbo
sebnam_m.pbo
sebnam_nv.pbo
sebnam_s.pbo
sebnam_us.pbo
sebnam_vc.pbo
sebnam_vg.pbo
sebnam_vh.pbo
sebnam_vha.pbo
sebnam_vl.pbo
sebnam_vo.pbo
sebnam_vs.pbo
sebnam_wp.pbo

The new units will be available under the seperate classes of:
SEB Nam Pack - Men
SEB Nam Pack - Vehicles
SEB Nam Pack - Misc
INSTALLATION: ISLAND

Ia Drang (aka Ia Trang) Installation.

You will extract the following files:
sebnam_ia_trang.pbo (Island PBO)
sebnam_obj.pbo (Object PBO)
sebnam_ia_trang_anim (cutscene folder)
SEB_river_crossing_template.seb_iatrang (template mission folder)

Move the sebnam_ia_trang_anim folder and the 2 PBO files (sebnam_ia_trang.pbo and sebnam_obj.pbo)
into your STANDARD OFP/Addons folder (not the Res one).

Copy the SEB_river_crossing_template.seb_iatrang folder into the OFP/users/yourname/missions folder.

Trees and bushes and other objects can be found in SEB Nam Pack - Misc

*Fixed in Version 2
- AI Pathing issues in forest fixed
- Autoland/ILS runway moved to the large runway in the SE of the island to allow for larger planes
- Higher resolution terrain

RIVER NOTES:
The water level changes depending on the time of day, high tide in May is around 12 Noon.
The Rivers on this map are designed to only be crossable at the "designated" crossing.
These are areas where paths cross rivers and are marked by sandy riverbanks.
At lower tides soldiers should be able to cross the rivers as long as they do not lie down.
At high tide, soldiers will need to be standing in order to be able to cross the river.
I have included a template mission with a script and triggers to keep any soldiers crossing
a river in the "UP" position, and to return them to "AUTO" after they leave the river area.
(SEB_river_crossing_template)
The rivers can be used by the AI in boats, but they will not travel over "designated" crossings.

im really sick of you people assuming everything is warez
just go ahead and delete my account and ill make sure not to tell anyone to come here

sometimes, you don't know what other people thinks... next time, you should explain those things first... honestly, your first post really sounds like hosting a warez software... you can't blame other people for thinking that way...

ps: i didn't say any warez on my first post... and you didn't reply on your own thread..

nothing personal...

Last edited:
Originally posted by leetcrew
sometimes, you don't know what other people thinks... next time, you should explain those things first... honestly, your first post really sounds like hosting a warez software... you can't blame other people for thinking that way...

ps: i didn't say any warez on my first post... and you didn't reply on your own thread..

nothing personal...

Assumption is the mother of all ---- ups and yes your first post did mention warez.

but ive done told all the people that i worked with on this project and i expect my account to be deleted by tommorrow or i will take further action

hitman I may be able to host it for you. Ofcourse depends on how much bandwidth you're going to use, but for now I got plenty. Email me at bulero@softhome.net if you're interested.

My server:
http://64.191.37.210/ (Check out the Tux picture :)

My domain is lorn.com but not sure if it resolves correctly yet (therefore the IP).
Can even set you up with full linux account whatever, it all depends on your resource usage :)

Back