• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Dedi Offers

simplywebnet

Hi folks,

Im looking for a dedicated server... I am just looking for the best offers I can find, my budget is about $50 - $80 /month starting out, possibly upgrading at a later time!

Just throw me what ya'll have! The only REQUIREMENT I have is that I can get cPanel/WHM for unlimited users.. :)

Thanks guys!

Hi there,

Here's what we have for you and can activate ASAP regardless of the holidays, we'll work all year round for you.

P4 2.8Ghz
512MB RAM
80GB SATA
2TB Transfer/Bandwidth
5 Useable Ips
$80 per month.

www.timihosting.com

Geek Rack Networks would like to extend you the following server with cPanel/WHM included.

Geek Rack Pentium4 Special
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHZ w/ HT
Memory: 512MB RAM
Hard Drive: 80GB HDD
Bandwidth: 2,000 GB
Dedicated IPs: 5
Control Panel: cPanel / WHM
Setup Time: 24-72 Hours
Monthly Cost: $82.99
[More Info] [ ORDER NOW]

We accept credit cards and direct payments through PayPal. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at sales[at]geekrack.net. Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Thanks for the responses! I think I might be going with SwHosting's offer, I only have one problem with it though... I'd like to get more bandwidth (at least 2TB) but that's not an issue right now..

If it were to become an issue I would seek more..

Anyways, thanks! :) Feel free to keep posting offers, folks....

Hello, we can offer you the following dedi server configuration that is within your budget:

Celeron 2.4Ghz
80gb Hard Drive
1500GB Bandwidth
512MB RAM
5 IP's
DOS/DDOS Protected
$75 a month
cPanel +$40/month

More info

Back