• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need cpanel hosting

sander dont be so harsh, maybe he misinterpreted - there is such a thing as unmetered, its when there is a line that has a set speed, such as 100mbps, 1gbit/s etc that has no bandwidth limiting (users normally call this unlimited) and the correct response to that would be unmetered.

How can we help you vanix? www.hostrazor.net

sander dont be so harsh, maybe he misinterpreted - there is such a thing as unmetered, its when there is a line that has a set speed, such as 100mbps, 1gbit/s etc that has no bandwidth limiting (users normally call this unlimited) and the correct response to that would be unmetered.

And you're going to let a single user saturate that port? How is that fair to all the other users if a few are allowed to saturate the entire server's port?

And you're going to let a single user saturate that port? How is that fair to all the other users if a few are allowed to saturate the entire server's port?

any client that has excess bandwidth usage, or any user found to be abusing upstream / downstream will have there account limited to 10 Mbit/s or even possibly suspended.

I do not think "saturate" was the word to use wswd but it's definitely a great question.

any client that has excess bandwidth usage, or any user found to be abusing upstream / downstream will have there account limited to 10 Mbit/s or even possibly suspended.

I do not think "saturate" was the word to use wswd but it's definitely a great question.

Then it's not really unlimited is it. It just doesn't have hard and fast set limits for what you'll allow.

I run mine the other direction- I advertise hard limits, but in practice if I see someone is legitimately using their assigned resources I'll often increase their limits free of charge.

Also the OP here is probably the beginnings of another dump-and-run advertising for a competing host. I don't think they actually even need hosting services with a name like that, nor will they bother to return to this thread and check.

Last edited:
Truly speaking, no one in Hosting Industry can help you with unlimited resources. This trick is used to attract clients. Rather then looking for unlimited resources, you can find many hosting providers that are offering cPanel hosting at cheap rate with fast service and support.

Hello,

If you can explain why you need "unlimited" resources and SSL I will see what we can do. I am prepared to offer you the following:
3 GB Space (Free Upgrades as needed)
5 GB Traffic (Free Upgrades as needed)
Unlimited Features

Although, SSL requires a dedicated IP which I would have to charge you for (the price is $3/mo) If you would like this please let me know.

Website: www(dot)jedeu(dot)com (New host still being worked on)
Email: adm@jedeu.com

Why are you advertising an unfinished website all over the place?

jedeu.com is using a nulled WHMCS, reported here and with WHMCS!

Last edited:
Because its still being worked on and no I am not thank you very much my license is currently suspended for non payment. I'm not going to renew it until the website is ready.

Back