• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Approx 100MB/1.5-2GB BW?

Im working on a small project.. a flat file forum and cms.. i would like free hosting to try it out online, check page load times, and advertise it to give away to people etc.. etc..

I would need:
100MB Space
1.5-2GB Bandwidth should be suffiecent
PHP - MySQL Is NOT needed, but wont harm lol
FTP Access
cPanel would be nice... but not a necesity

i would also need to be able to host me Top Level Domain..

Many Thanks

---- Added ----
Sorry i forgot to say... id prefer ads that were not forced, however i wouldnt mind putting a text link in the footer for example

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out x10hosting.com; we offer up to 2.5 GB of space and up to 45 GB of bandwidth with fully loaded cpanel.

For information regarding the plans, the links are in my signature.

If you're interested in signing up, PM me

Last edited:
Check out: http://www.synced.org We offer great plans with the best reliability for English content web sites with a U.S. concentrated audience.

Included with our Synced.org Package:
- 250 MB Space
- 4 MySQL Database
- 10GB Bandwidth
- 5 FTP Supports
- Fantastico which offers you the ability for One-Click installs of Forums, Shopping Cart systems, Web Blogs (like Blogger!), Image Galleries, CMS Web sites, Web Site templates, And so much more!
- PHP 5.x
- 99.9% Uptime!
- cPanel - Industry leading control software.
- 25 POP Email Accounts (up to 10 mailing lists)
- HTML - CGI - PHP - mySQL - PSQL - Custom Error pages
- NO File Size Limit
- NO Forced ads! (we supply you the ad code)
- Our Ads Must Be Provided ( http://ads.synced.org )
- Quality Support
- NO forum posts needed!
You can use your own domain, or register a subdomain of your choice off of 10 different domain names we currently own!

Last edited:
Host Adsup
- Disk Space 200MB
- Bandwidth 2GB per month
- Email Accounts 20
- Sub-Domains 20
- FTP Accounts 20
- MYSQL Databases 20
- Add-on Domains 5
- Parked Domains 5
- Google Ads: Two - Per site not per page

iNetHoster | View Packages | Forums

Only one post needed just for application | your ads allowed | Upgrade at anytime | request for more then one account | All for free

We can help you out, please visit our website to apply for hosting and to find out more about our fast and reliable servers.

Zac

Back