• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Affordable Host /w Many Features

SuperZingy

Hi, im searching for an Affordable host ($3-5 a month) with the following. I know its little to pay for a host, but im hoping i can find something good.

I need:

*Around 200mb - 1000mb Disk Space (the more the better)
*Over 5gb Bandwith
*PHP
*Perl/Cgi
*MySql Databases (Over 5 databases)
*ASP if possible
*Custom Error Pages
*Reliability/Dependability! - A host thats been in the business for a long time and can be trusted
*An Smtp/Pop3/Imap server so that i can offer my own free email service for my visitors.
*Unlimited Sub Domains
*More than one ftp account if possible

Right now i have found "ColossalHost's Special Offer for about $50 a year" interesting, but after reading their terms of service i noticed that they have a limit on how many email accounts u can offer, as well as restrictions on forum/chat scripts, so im trying to find.

Another host with the features of Colossal would be great :)

It seems www.valcato.net will do for you, except maybe the unlimited subdomains thing, but you can allways email them and ask if it could be made possible for you. Though Valcato is down right now :(

And yes I keep on posting about Valcato because it seems that they just have what people want.. :)

Anyone have any experiences with:

WorldWebHosters.com

hawkinshosting.com

What does my host have to have, if i want to offer my visitors with an email service, using a script like squirrelmail, or something like that. Just pop3/smtp/imap, or does it need some extra modules of some sort?

re:

All these features for $3-5 a month :confused: :confused:

Be aware that you'll get only what you paid for :classic2:

Back