• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Ad free fast host

www.d-o-z.co.nr

Hi,
I have been changing hosts for a long time....they weren't good enough.

And my backup is aging in y pc..

Im looking for:

5-10 GB space
Bandwidth 10 GB or more
FTP support
More than 10 Mysql databases
NO ADS WHATSOEVER
A database source, which is MySQL3, MySQL4, or MySQL5 compliant.
PHPMyAdmin
PHP Scripting 4.x or 5.x
Fast Servers 99.9% uptime
CpanelX or whatever new.
Subdomains
I want to use my own current domain.
No posting anywhere please.

Anyone?
There are soo many who offer such like this...but they dont live upto my expectations.

I can click your adsense ads if u want. (in order to pay for free host:classic2: )

Hello I own f3hosting.com and I think we could host you. May I ask what your web site is about? Why do you need so many databases? We could easily offer this if you would place a small ad 125x125 ad on your site. Other than that, good luck, b/c not many people offer what you need ad free.

Let us know, and apply at f3hosting.com.

Will i have the right to move it anywhere? (i mean on any page not all)

I mainly need 3 databases..one for my forum, other for a e107 site, third for members' site. rest of them for testing purposes..like if there are any updates then i can use them to test it.

My site is a community portal for students and teenagers and also a general discussions forum.

lol you pm was so demanding... :angel:

I could host you, and yes the ad isn't forced, I give you the code and you place it to your liking. Forced ads usually don't get clicked, but if you place an ad where it looks good, it will look more like content and have a higher click ratio.

just apply at f3hosting.com and I can set you up.

Do you have aol instant messenger or msn instant messenger?

Back