• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need A Webhost...

newsbyteens

Hi I need a webhost for my site.... The requirements are SQL, ASP, 300MB 10-15 gigs of transfer... I need all this for 8-10 dollars...

I think Im asking for a fair price... I have found many hosts who want to host for us... They get a benifit out of it too... I dont like to come right out and say them..!!

Originally posted by roly
You cannot get a deal 'coz you want a ASP/NT host. Therew are some unix hosts with Apache::ASP very cheap like http://www.cyberwings.com

Apache::ASP is not ASP as in Active Server Pages.

I have not yet needed it, but i hear its so you can have 'sessions' in perl like you can do in php and asp.
It comes standard with the popular plesk v2.0

Brinkster only gives 2GB bandwidth. You need ASP, and therefore a win2k host, those aren't cheap.

Yeah, since windows licensing is extremely expensive... for example win2k server is $800, where linux is free and gives an overall better performance when it comes to webservers (which is why hotmail use *nix servers)

you will not find a professional hosting service that will provide what your asking at such a price.

Last edited:
Back