• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a script that can do this....

rapmaster

Ok, I need a hosting script that can do the fallowing:

1: autocreat new accounts
2: allocate a set amount of space
3: add a pop-up script to member pages
4: user manager - creat/delete/rename files & directorys
5: Admin CP where I can modify/delete/upgrade accounts

Anyone know of, or have a CGI script that can do this? Dont say Homefree, they cant do the create/delete/rename directorys and their admin CP is very crappy. Anyway let me know.

Can't you do this yourself? Sure it'll take a lot of your coffee supply and a month to kill, but it'll be yours!

Don't look at me...you'll need somethng that'll automatically insert a piece of code when a page is requested...Apache might be able to handle that.

nah I dont have the absolute power to fire, I can recomend, but not fire. Anyway this is off the subject, so someone please! I need a damn hosting script! I'm about to just go hack Homefree...

I've tried that script, didn't really like it because I dont know an awfull lot about php. Hell I cant event get VBulletin to install correctly, although that is using MySQL which makes thing more complicated :D

Originally posted by rapmaster
Hell I cant event get VBulletin to install correctly.
You can't? ROTFLMAO
It's one of the easiest board to install. :D

Sorry boss, just had to say it.

Upload everything, CHMOD some things, goto the installer, give them ur mySQL info and BAM! Welcome to your new BB. (Okay, I'm being 20% sarcastic here. I think you need to upload 600+ files.)

It's really pretty EZ if you looove waiting....

I think the problem is in the MySQL, do I need to install a new Database? or can I use a default one or what? :p I've gotten Vb to partially install but thats about it.

Back