• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a reseller hosting

Hello,

I find it hard to believe, that our service was not "good" as we have serveral clients ranging from large to small that love our service. However the idea that now 3 providers offering a service and its not "good" is hard to believe. Maybe you can let us know what was wrong with these services, so others can insure they provide you what you are in need of.

LSComputers I agree with you. I believe that this stoty has other side opinions and I believe they indeed have what to say for us regarding that.

Hey, how are you?

Silver Web Master Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Reseller Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Don't take my word for it. See what our customers think!

Free Domain Names!
Get web hosting and a domain name for free! If you pay for an account annually, we will personally fund the cost of your domain registration, learn more..

Thanks for considering Nixism!

Current Promotion: 50% Recurring: Applies to any plan, and any payment term!

Sorry I was away and I forgot to put the link and email.
If you are still interested email me.

alan (@) mecanicaip.com

Back