• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a reliable and long lasting host

Status
Not open for further replies.

flixin

Hello All.......

First of all i would like to share my experience with most free webhosts to all of you.

imleet.net - created an account on this host providing free cpanel hosting with 500 mb webspace....after two or three months ......CLOSED!!!!!!!

zeeplot.com - another free host providing free cpanel hosting with 500 mb space....in just few months(approx 2 months).....Closed!!!!!!!!!!

I had also created accounts on free file hosts like uploadingit.com and they went down........

Now a days i hesitate to create an account on free webhosts....Because all of them shutsdown in few months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, i am in search of a good free host who give me at least 95% + uptime....

My website will be in English and i Need

200 mb space
4 - 5 gb bandwidth
cpanel
4 mysql database
.hta access
no posting on forums
no ads! (yes i know it's difficult to provide free cpanel hosting with no ads, but i've google adsense contract and i am ready to share my 10% earnings with my webhost)

i've 400 - 500 visitors per day on my running weblog....take a look http://dnmobile.wordpress.com

Thanks.

First of all i would like to share my experience with most free webhosts to all of you.

imleet.net - created an account on this host providing free cpanel hosting with 500 mb webspace....after two or three months ......CLOSED!!!!!!!

zeeplot.com - another free host providing free cpanel hosting with 500 mb space....in just few months(approx 2 months).....Closed!!!!!!!!!!

I had also created accounts on free file hosts like uploadingit.com and they went down........

Now a days i hesitate to create an account on free webhosts....Because all of them shutsdown in few months.
Ok I'm really sorry that your freewebhosts let you down. First I would like to ask you if any of them required forum posting or required ads. Most free hosts shut down due to no income therefore not being able to pay for the server fees.

Well, i am in search of a good free host who give me at least 95% + uptime....

My website will be in English and i Need

200 mb space
4 - 5 gb bandwidth
cpanel
4 mysql database
.hta access
no posting on forums
no ads! (yes i know it's difficult to provide free cpanel hosting with no ads, but i've google adsense contract and i am ready to share my 10% earnings with my webhost)

i've 400 - 500 visitors per day on my running weblog....take a look http://dnmobile.wordpress.com
Then how can you expect the webhost to provide a very good server for you, you'll just run into the same problem where the host will die because of lack of funds. You are expecting that they host you in return of nothing.

My webhost only asks you to post on our forums, you'll live. If you can agree to post on the forums, your web host has a 90% chance of living on to see the next month. My company has been alive since May of 07. So if you decide you can post monthly your more than welcome to head over and post.

We can provide you with cpanel, php, and more than 4 mysql databases, as well as htaccess.

If you are interested please feel free to check out: www.cancerhost.com/free.php
Sincerely,
Dan
http://cancerhost.com/

we own AXSpace.com. we have offered free webhosting service for about 2 years. it is our experience that php and mysql for anonymous clients usually lead to spamming and other illegal activities, so we offer php and mysql with the least price of $1 per month,
Please check our website: axspace.com
And for more information about our hosting plan click here;
if you dont need php or mysql you can use our free service

Last edited:
I recommend you check out http://x10hosting.com

We offer 2.5 GB of space and 45 GB of bandwidth!

We all provide up to 5 MySQL databases, 3 addon/parked domains, 10 subdomains, 15 email accounts, and 5 FTP accounts. We support PHP5, and all accounts have cPanel 11 installed.

We also have paid hosting available as an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back