• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a permanent host 2GB bandwidth 4MB space

estado3

Looking for a permanent webhost for a personal site no ads or post to host, using less than 4MB space and less than 2GB bandwidth, requires no scripts, only request is that it is either hosted in the UK or US, FTP would be preferred but not essential.

I plan to leave the site alone for at least a year or two once I have uploaded it, so pls don't offer if you will be closing anytime soon, as the title says I am looking for a permanent solution.

If you have this available simply private me with the username/password or the link to signup.

Thanks.

to be honest 4MB is a large overestimation of what I might need, as it currently stands 1MB is more than adequate, it's a series of html files with a couple of images, no large files of any kind. As I said it's a personal site I want to upload and look at it again in a year or two's time.

Well, you can't find a perm. free host. Your account will just be classed as inactive.

Obviously I will be logging in once a month at least to check the site is still online, and will be doing seo to see how it performs as it currently is, the aim is not to tamper with the text and html as it currently stands, while doing seo ------d of the site, if I gave the impression I was just going to upload and never check on it again that was not the aim at all, far from it.

If you were willing to place advertising on your site, I could host you permanently. You get to pick where, colours, dimensions, etc...

I only need this to keep the hosting online permanently.

Try us, we are planning to stay for quite sometime

Disk Space : 15GB DiskSpace
Monthly Bandwidth/Transfer : Unmetered
MySQL Databases : Unlimited
Sub Domains : Unlimited
FTP Accounts : Unlimited
Email Accounts : Unlimited
E-Mail Lists : Unlimited
PHP 5
PHPMyAdmin
Perl (Cgi-Bin)
Cpanel 11 : Yes
Fantastico De Luxe!
Add-On Domains : Unlimited
Parked Domains : Unlimited
One ad will be placed at the top

http://hostwebsfree.com

Regards

hmm , it seems that hostweb is spamming whit all the same stuff over the forum whitout reading what some of them ask ...

NO ADS is asked

ok back on topic then :p

i can offer you it , and becouse its that small i can do it free

now the hidden bug , can you pm me what you want to place on it ?? and what website you will use for it ??

i will do the setup manuel so it doesnt get deleted by my freehost program

and if posseble (not needed) do you want to place a link/text of my website ??

to setup your account , just send me a pm ( becouse manuel setup) and i send a pm back when it is complete

the things i need for it

• what you goin post on it ( its strange , a website for 2 year whitout any update :S just make a short description)

username and pass for the cpanel

domain name or sub domain name (powerchaos.info)

email

thats all i need (I think)
if i need more then i will ask it in the pm :)

Greets From The Crasher

Back