• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Paid or Free Reseller Account !!

ragavbpl

Hello,

I need a reseller account on a very very stable server with more then a year in business. I hate downtimes so please consider offering a uptime guarantee of more then 99.9%.

I am willing to pay a little amount of around $3 if you can't provide the account for free. Also I am ready for a post2host deal, but don't want a site requiring a huge number of post for reseller.

I am planning to open a paid hosting company and thats why I need a good reseller. As soon as I start getting customers for paid reseller I'll start paying to the company offering me free reseller account. As my company starts growing I'll also upgrade my reseller account.

My preferred requirements are :-

Space:- around 1gb
B/w :- around 10 or 20 gb
Cpanel/Whm
A billing software(any that supports payment even a free one will do)
Good online support
99.99% uptime
Must be an year old company(want a proof of that)
Stable, Reliable and Fast Reseller
Overselling allowed
No useless restrictions(such as no. of emails sent per hour or things like that)
No Ads
etc.. etc..

Also post your offer and deals.

I want a reseller account very soon, so please do fast.

Thank You.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, most of companies cannot provide you 2GB reseller account for $3. You should increase your budget.

Space: 2,000MB
B/w : 20,000MB
CP: Cpanel/Whm 11
A billing software: Optional
Good online support [24/7]
99.99% uptime [we are more concerned]
Must be an year old company [since 2006]
Stable, Reliable and Fast Reseller [depends on your location]
Overselling allowed [charges for over limit - $1/GB for space, $0.50/5GB]
No useless restrictions(such as no. of emails sent per hour or things like that) [as long as you can prove you are not spammer]
No Ads [if you want, please]

All this - $4/mo
Sound good? If interested send us a ticket, we can customize immediately.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, most of companies cannot provide you 2GB reseller account for $3. You should increase your budget.
I have decreased my requirements to 1GB. So now if you can offer please do so.

Space: 2,000MB
B/w : 20,000MB
CP: Cpanel/Whm 11
A billing software: Optional
Good online support [24/7]
99.99% uptime [we are more concerned]
Must be an year old company [since 2006]
Stable, Reliable and Fast Reseller [depends on your location]
Overselling allowed [charges for over limit - $1/GB for space, $0.50/5GB]
No useless restrictions(such as no. of emails sent per hour or things like that) [as long as you can prove you are not spammer]
No Ads [if you want, please]

All this - $4/mo
Sound good? If interested send us a ticket, we can customize immediately.

I was actually interested in your offer and also clicked on the send us a ticket link but seems its asking me to login. Also if I reduce my requirement to 1gb space can you provide me cheaper plan. And also you said billing software is optional, so how much does it cost and can you install a free billing software for me.

Also you said:-

So I would like to tell you that I need to open a hosting company and thus I don't want that my customers should experience any kind of extra time in delivering the mails. And so I demanded no such restriction.There was no other reason for demanding this part.

Thank You both of you.

Regards.

I usually don't offer such small reseller plans, but maybe we can work something out. If you want, I could probably accommodate that 3$ per month budget.

Hello,

I need a reseller account on a very very stable server with more then a year in business. I hate downtimes so please consider offering a uptime guarantee of more then 99.9%.

I am willing to pay a little amount of around $3 if you can't provide the account for free. Also I am ready for a post2host deal, but don't want a site requiring a huge number of post for reseller.

I am planning to open a paid hosting company and thats why I need a good reseller. As soon as I start getting customers for paid reseller I'll start paying to the company offering me free reseller account. As my company starts growing I'll also upgrade my reseller account.

My preferred requirements are :-

Space:- around 1gb
B/w :- around 10 or 20 gb
Cpanel/Whm
A billing software(any that supports payment even a free one will do)
Good online support
99.99% uptime
Must be an year old company(want a proof of that)
Stable, Reliable and Fast Reseller
Overselling allowed
No useless restrictions(such as no. of emails sent per hour or things like that)
No Ads
etc.. etc..

Also post your offer and deals.

I want a reseller account very soon, so please do fast.

Thank You.

Did you read what you just wrote? Yes the hosting industry is competitive, but I'm sorry any hosting company that will give you 1GB disk, 10GB BW, a billing software, 99.99% Uptime on a stable server, and be a year or older will be losing significant money. You need to increase your budget to $10-$30/mo and forget about getting what you asked for free.

Consumers need to wake up, they're demanding more and more from hosts these days and aren't willing to pay for it. Well you get what you pay for, and with a reseller for $3/mo you can't expect much, if anything, let alone your long list of demands.

Generally, I don't offer reseller accounts.

But, I can make an exception for you and can provide you a reseller account with 1gb space / 15 gb bandwidth.

But, you must be paying atleast quarterly(i.e. $9 for 3 months).

If interested, please mail me at expertwebhost [at] gmail.com

bp

Back