• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Paid or Free Reseller Account !!

ragavbpl

Hello,

I need a reseller account on a very very stable server with more then a year in business. I hate downtimes so please consider offering a uptime guarantee of more then 99.9%.

I am willing to pay a little amount of around $2 if you can't provide the account for free. Also I am ready for a post2host deal, but don't want a site requiring a huge number of post for reseller.

I am planning to open a paid hosting company and thats why I need a good reseller. As soon as I start getting customers for paid reseller I'll start paying to the company offering me free reseller account. As my company starts growing I'll also upgrade my reseller account.

My preferred requirements are :-

Space:- around 2gb
B/w :- around 10 or 20 gb
Cpanel/Whm
A billing software(any that supports payment)
Good online support
99.99% uptime
Must be an year old company(want a proof of that)
Stable, Reliable and Fast Reseller
Overselling allowed
No useless restrictions(such as no. of emails sent per hour or things like that)
No Ads
etc.. etc..

Also post your offer and deals.

I want a reseller account very soon, so please do fast.

Thank You.

You might want to try freeresellers.com ?
Thanks for the suggestion....

But it has its own drawback.

1. We need to be 5 days old member to get our reseller package.
2. All accounts are created at bulk on 1st of arriving month. So it is a long time as its just 4th today.

And I need the reseller asap.

Thank You

Hi, HostWoot.com can offer you:

5 GB space
20 GB Bandwidth

Unlimited Features

For 30 Posts per month.

You can take a look at all of our free packages here : http://www.hostwoot.com/packages.php

and you can sign up here:

After you want to start paying, our small paid package for $4.99 a month gets you:

10 GB space
100 GB bandwidth

unlimited features

all accounts come with Softaculous autoinstaller.

We have been running since may 2007, formerly under the cancerhost.com domain.

Hi, HostWoot.com can offer you:

5 GB space
20 GB Bandwidth

Unlimited Features

For 30 Posts per month.

You can take a look at all of our free packages here : http://www.hostwoot.com/packages.php

and you can sign up here:

After you want to start paying, our small paid package for $4.99 a month gets you:

10 GB space
100 GB bandwidth

unlimited features

all accounts come with Softaculous autoinstaller.

We have been running since may 2007, formerly under the cancerhost.com domain.

Thanks for your offer.

Can you tell me since when is your company online. And how many customers do you have currently.
Thank You

Hi, Hostwoot has been running online since May 2007 using the name cancerhost (over 2 years online)

We currently have around 50 clients on the shared / reseller server and 30 on the ffmpeg server.

Both of our servers are running under 50% load.

Hi, try mrhost-uk,
Our reseller plan fits your needs perfectly,

With 3GB Webspace
10GB Bandwith
cPanel/WHM
phpCoin or you can use THT 1.2 that is coming out soon!
We usally have 99.9% Uptime,
Unlimited accounts
Overselling allowed
No Ads

Only 3 Posts
PM me to sign up!

Hi, try mrhost-uk,
Our reseller plan fits your needs perfectly,

With 3GB Webspace
10GB Bandwith
cPanel/WHM
phpCoin or you can use THT 1.2 that is coming out soon!
We usally have 99.9% Uptime,
Unlimited accounts
Overselling allowed
No Ads

Only 3 Posts
PM me to sign up!
Great offer but can you tell me since how long have you been in business??

Unforunatly only 3 months, but I did have a previous company called the borg gaming newsletter, which started hosting and was then sold! I have some client testimonials if you want!

Alex Howarth (AL95) - Been with MR Host-uk Since they started, I was the first to singup and thier service has been brilliant, Matthew the owner can allways help, I have completly broken my site before and he restored yesterdayss daily backup for me! I wouldn't hesitate to recomend this to anyone!

Thankyou MR Host-UK

Saam XVR (http://freebirdnet.com/ )- The Best Host ive found, He has helped me In all aspects of my website, from moving to phpbb, and finding nulled scripts that my customers had put on, and removing them. I with him for ever! And wish Mr Host all the best. BEST SERVICE - BEST HOSTING - BEST SUPPORT - LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER

Last edited:
Back