• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a new host, digitalrice is crapping out for me

redfirebird.com

digitalrice seems to be down at the moment.. also the server is really slow and cuts in and out. I store some images there for my website that I link to for my signature on some other UBB's, and more often than not I get broken images.

so basically I'm in need of a host with FTP uploads and no ads.. space doesn't really matter

also - one thing I have to be able to do is link to the images and call them with img src= on other pages and have them show up.. a lot of hosts are blocking that nowadays like tripod and geocities and angelfire, nbci, etc.

and at other times f2s can be so sloooooooow, meaning they are down a lot with my site. But when ther server is up the speed is ok most times and as discussed, it depends on the server of the webspace probably.

I have a page at digitalrice too and would say f2s is better than digitalrice re: downs, but f2s is far away to work fine for me.

Originally posted by Albert
it depends on the server of the webspace probably.
Exactly it. Servers 26 and 27 were great. Server 33 and up are the unstable ones.

Back